New Hermes Bag: 2018 24/24 Bag

May I ask which strap you chose for your 24/24? I too have the bag and am thinking of adding a strap? Thanks a bunch!

I got the Tressage Cuir Au Galop in the deep blue and vert bosphore because my 24/24 is the multico bag in deep blue/indigo/vert bosphore so it works perfectly. There are a lot of fun straps available. Have fun choosing one!

image.jpgJust received this beauty. Definitely echo some of the comments re: difficulty getting in and out. The twist lock can be fiddly and the doctor bag like opening feels a little constricted. In that way it reminds me a bit of the frustrations when getting larger items in and out of my LV Speedy.

The hang on the strap doesn’t bother me given how short the strap is. I have a longer strap en route and am curious to see how it does crossbody.

Wishing it had feet for my sanity. Overall it’s kind of like a Kelly and a Celine belt bag had an adorable baby.

Going to think this one over. It’s a gorgeous color and I like the idea of an H quality back that isn’t as easily spotted as a B or K, but the potentially frustrating opening and lack of feet might ding it on the user friendliness which is a huge must for me when investing this much in a bag.

Will post mod shots once the longer strap arrives!
image.jpg

View attachment 4782260Just received this beauty. Definitely echo some of the comments re: difficulty getting in and out. The twist lock can be fiddly and the doctor bag like opening feels a little constricted. In that way it reminds me a bit of the frustrations when getting larger items in and out of my LV Speedy.

The hang on the strap doesn’t bother me given how short the strap is. I have a longer strap en route and am curious to see how it does crossbody.

Wishing it had feet for my sanity. Overall it’s kind of like a Kelly and a Celine belt bag had an adorable baby.

Going to think this one over. It’s a gorgeous color and I like the idea of an H quality back that isn’t as easily spotted as a B or K, but the potentially frustrating opening and lack of feet might ding it on the user friendliness which is a huge must for me when investing this much in a bag.

Will post mod shots once the longer strap arrives!
View attachment 4782260

wow!!! I normally don’t comment but this is one gorgeous bag! Is it navy? Bleu royal?

I do lust a bit after the 24/24 in black but it comes only with gold hardware, which I don't like and the fact that it has no shoulder strap... The Bridado backpack could tempt me, but they don't make that in black....
It comes with a shoulder strap for size 29. Reposting image shared earlier from here.

whatsapp-image-2018-09-23-at-22-22-00-jpeg.4201581

Nope, only been offered it in the gold hardware and unless my SA lies and the website lies, the hardware is gold plated and the Bridado comes in very limited colours.... https://www.hermes.com/uk/en/product/bridado-backpack-H077763CK18/
There's a black 24/24 with phw on display at FSH shared earlier in this thread here.
045c0868-16e5-4024-8a80-1e73f5807a61-jpeg.4203358

Last edited: