New Hermes Bag: 2018 24/24 Bag

Love the gold hardware with this color. And the alligator touch displays to full effect on this style of bag. What size is it and what is the leather?
It's togo leather, and the hardware is in between gold and silver. My SA said it's some other code for a combo of the 2? like when we say "gilver". It wasn't for me, but it's a gorgeous bag.

Reactions: DoggieBags
It's togo leather, and the hardware is in between gold and silver. My SA said it's some other code for a combo of the 2? like when we say "gilver". It wasn't for me, but it's a gorgeous bag.

H refers to this as Electrum hardware!

Their description: "Electrum" is a subtle and delicate effect that combines two jewelry finishes: palladium and permabrass."

Attachments

• 2424-35-electrum-bag--079042CTAB-above-4-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg
    2424-35-electrum-bag--079042CTAB-above-4-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 578
i hv an offer for this bag shld i take it... love it but worry about the tilting might get to me

can current owners share their thoughts on it

Tilting? How so? I haven't found mine to tilt per se but it is a little slouchy. Is that what you are referring to?

I love this bag and even bought a different strap to use it cross body which heightened my love for this bag even more!

i hv an offer for this bag shld i take it... love it but worry about the tilting might get to me

can current owners share their thoughts on it
I understand what you’re saying about tilt. Yes, the balance on the bag is different than, say, a Kelly because the strap attaches high on the back of the bag instead of from the top. But when you wear it, that “tilt” is really not noticeable, as it is against your body.
I love my 24/24! I am using it a lot more than my Kellys. I love the casual, under-the-radar appearance. I find it much easier to get in and out of quickly. And the pocket on the back is perfect for my phone so I can access it quickly. It is the ideal size for me - not too big and not too small. I also bought an additional long strap that adds a fun element and makes it perfect for crossbody carry.
Go take a look at it. You’ll know when you try it on if it is right for you.

I understand what you’re saying about tilt. Yes, the balance on the bag is different than, say, a Kelly because the strap attaches high on the back of the bag instead of from the top. But when you wear it, that “tilt” is really not noticeable, as it is against your body.
I love my 24/24! I am using it a lot more than my Kellys. I love the casual, under-the-radar appearance. I find it much easier to get in and out of quickly. And the pocket on the back is perfect for my phone so I can access it quickly. It is the ideal size for me - not too big and not too small. I also bought an additional long strap that adds a fun element and makes it perfect for crossbody carry.
Go take a look at it. You’ll know when you try it on if it is right for you.
May I ask which strap you chose for your 24/24? I too have the bag and am thinking of adding a strap? Thanks a bunch!