my newest tattoo!

here are my other tattoos.

my grandma's name written by her own hand, and sigur ros angel.
and the cure.

Attachments

• L60115.jpg
    L60115.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 44
  • angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 31
  • mytattoos.jpg
    mytattoos.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 46
i like your tattoos, especially the one with your grandmother's name. it's nice how you have something that holds such sentimental value. you make me want to get another one...hehe...

fayden said:
the pain hurt the most on my wrist and lower back. i have one behind my neck and i don't remember it being painful at all. i have one on my upper back and it only hurt a little. depends where you get it...[/quote

I've got 8 tats ( so addicting) and I have to agree that the one on my lower back was agony. The small tats on my ankles were the easiest to handle

Lorri-G said:
fayden said:
the pain hurt the most on my wrist and lower back. i have one behind my neck and i don't remember it being painful at all. i have one on my upper back and it only hurt a little. depends where you get it...[/quote

I've got 8 tats ( so addicting) and I have to agree that the one on my lower back was agony. The small tats on my ankles were the easiest to handle

really? you thought that one hurt the most? it didn't hurt me too much when i got it done...but then again, it's fairly small and doesn't have any other colors or shading...but it didn't hurt as much as i thought it would...

i agree they are addicting...i'm thinking about getting another one already...

swee7bebe said:
Lorri-G said:
really? you thought that one hurt the most? it didn't hurt me too much when i got it done...but then again, it's fairly small and doesn't have any other colors or shading...but it didn't hurt as much as i thought it would...

Yes...it's pretty big. It was agaony over my spine.

Coldplaylover said:
Very nice tat. You are so brave. My 2 tatoos are where they said there would be the least pain: my upper arms!

TY...I love the tatts on upper arms but alas....I seem to be developing my moms heavy-ish upper arms as I get older. I don't want to call attention to them LOL. I think my next will be a Siamese fighting fish near my shoulder. Trying to drag DH in for his first.
Coldplay, did you ever see the "Sublime" sun? My son has it across most of his back. It took a few months to do the whole thing but it's gorgeous

I love all of your tattoos! I think it sounds like everyone in here as meaningful tattoos, so that is what really matters to me when deciding on if a tattoo is fittng or not