my newest tattoo!

haha so my laptop is currently unusable as i got a ton of viruses on it and my dad's fixing it so instead of turning that around i basically like turned my head upside down! i spent forever trying to figure out what was missing too...i would never have picked out that little spot on the "i"! i like it a lot!!

I LOVE it. Thats totally awesome!
You got the exact spot I wanted for my next tattoo, but I'm still freaked out with the pain.

And I never thought of getting it done in ambigrams -which is a fabulous idea! Cuz before that, I couldnt decide if I wanted the letters facing me or upside down. Now I could get it both ways! SMART! =)

I just got a tattoo done of my lower back (last month for my birthday.) I kept moving around when it was about to be complete becuse the bottom part of the piece was extremely painful and it took about an hour. And then when it was healing and peeling -it itched like crazy!

How long did yours take to complete? AHh Braveness!

Pinkcaviar said:
I LOVE it. Thats totally awesome!
You got the exact spot I wanted for my next tattoo, but I'm still freaked out with the pain.

And I never thought of getting it done in ambigrams -which is a fabulous idea! Cuz before that, I couldnt decide if I wanted the letters facing me or upside down. Now I could get it both ways! SMART! =)

I just got a tattoo done of my lower back (last month for my birthday.) I kept moving around when it was about to be complete becuse the bottom part of the piece was extremely painful and it took about an hour. And then when it was healing and peeling -it itched like crazy!

How long did yours take to complete? AHh Braveness!

yup, it's true i couldn't decide which way to face. towards me or towards you? so this way you don't need to! there's also ambigrams for earth, fire, water. fire looks pretty cool too. but air does look the best.

the wrist one took maybe 25 minutes? it was pretty quick. i have one on my lower back too. that one did hurt a lot.

I love that!! Geat location and it has maning for you. I've been dying to get a tattoo but I don't know where or of what... that makes it a bit hard to make the decision eh?