my newest tattoo!

Fayden, that is sooo cool! (and your tattoo artist is quite the hottie!) I love that it reads the same from either view. Now, I'm going to have to go out and buy that book, so I know what you gals are talking about. :o) I'm always on the lookout for a good read. What is the book about?

Dang girl that is HOT! And so is your tattoo artist, lol. Anything that's (or looks like) Old English font I love!

I read a few celebrities have anigrams (one rapper in particular had a HUGE one, does anyone know who I'm talking about?), made me want one but --

[1] I wouldn't know what to get.
[2] From the pain you described it'd take a while to work up the courage lol

Loganz said:
It looks great Fayden, great lines. He has a steady hand.

Do you have plans for anymore in the near future?

yep, i need to get something on my right wrist just so i feel balanced. :lol: but don't know what yet. it'll come to me eventually.

Melissa71 said:
Fayden, that is sooo cool! (and your tattoo artist is quite the hottie!) I love that it reads the same from either view. Now, I'm going to have to go out and buy that book, so I know what you gals are talking about. :o) I'm always on the lookout for a good read. What is the book about?

it's the prequel to the davinci code. it's really fast paced, lots of blood and gore, great mystery. highly recommend. the ending is a huge shocker, totally didn't see it coming.

BalenciagaLove said:
Fayden! That is so cool! For some reason, I never thought of you as someone who would dwelve in the world of ink! Very neat and yes, he is a cutie! :biggrin:

hahaha, yes it probably does come as a shock to some people. one of my co-workers commented, "YOU have four tattoos?! look at you! you're so small and all of 90 lbs!"

abandonedimages said:
Dang girl that is HOT! And so is your tattoo artist, lol. Anything that's (or looks like) Old English font I love!

I read a few celebrities have anigrams (one rapper in particular had a HUGE one, does anyone know who I'm talking about?), made me want one but --

[1] I wouldn't know what to get.
[2] From the pain you described it'd take a while to work up the courage lol

the pain hurt the most on my wrist and lower back. i have one behind my neck and i don't remember it being painful at all. i have one on my upper back and it only hurt a little. depends where you get it...