Massaccesi Handbags

Nope definitely not changing the leather. I am sold on black vachetta for a small bag like MIA. As I keep thinking to myself gosh the lining is on the inside why I am so concerned about how it is going to look!!

Lol.. yes, you are right ! But since it is Black Vachetta, and I can be playful at times with the lining, I will tend to go classical and perhaps a bit safe.
So when I look into the bag my eyes will look at something calm.
So my choises would be in no particular order: one of the greys, lilac, purple, cappucino or burgundy.
I have almost all linings, and the fun bags go from the greens, orange, yellow, red etc.
But with a classical bag my choises would be the first mentioned [emoji4]

Well on that note and moving right along - let me tell you about the latest change in my lining decision or lack there of. I have never wavered so much on a lining choice before in all my time of buying MM bags. The bag in question is the black vachetta MIA which of course is my last and final order - thank you @tenKrat - after seeing her bag I was sold on getting one. Initially I went for yellow and my daughter said that will look like a bumble bee so I said ok no yellow lining.Having said no to yellow because I would always think it was my bumble bee bag I still like that choice. I went back to my safety color which is the light blue or the marine blue nixed that because I have so many bags with blue linings. Then I thought well maybe a green after that was suggested to me but I wanted something a little more classic. Next possibility pink perhaps and I decided against that thought it was too predictable. What next ok how about lilac and I thought yes definitely lilac. But of course I then started doubting that choice and thought I would touch base with Marco and discuss a lining choice with him. Then one of the lovely tpf ladies suggested I look at cappuccino. Hmmm that might be a great choice. Well guess what I am still undecided and then I still have to pick the HW. Talk about indecisiveness. So ladies here is your opportunity to chime in and tell me which lining you love and why. Maybe just maybe I might be able to make a final choice on a lining.

Dj, I am sure I responded, but might have forgotten to press reply.. lol
In this case, I personally would go more classic, since it is last bag and black vachetta.
Either go with what you use the most of the time or go with a classical and perhaps more safe colour:
The greys, lilac and violet, or the burgundy and cappuccino.
I believe I have almost all linings from orange to bright green and like them all!
But being a bit boring as I would be with the Black vachetta, I would play safe!
But this is just me.. mostly with fun , but also classical [emoji4]

Hw I mostly use silver, but the contrast could be soften a bit with light gunmetal...depending the lining

Well on that note and moving right along - let me tell you about the latest change in my lining decision or lack there of. I have never wavered so much on a lining choice before in all my time of buying MM bags. The bag in question is the black vachetta MIA which of course is my last and final order - thank you @tenKrat - after seeing her bag I was sold on getting one. Initially I went for yellow and my daughter said that will look like a bumble bee so I said ok no yellow lining.Having said no to yellow because I would always think it was my bumble bee bag I still like that choice. I went back to my safety color which is the light blue or the marine blue nixed that because I have so many bags with blue linings. Then I thought well maybe a green after that was suggested to me but I wanted something a little more classic. Next possibility pink perhaps and I decided against that thought it was too predictable. What next ok how about lilac and I thought yes definitely lilac. But of course I then started doubting that choice and thought I would touch base with Marco and discuss a lining choice with him. Then one of the lovely tpf ladies suggested I look at cappuccino. Hmmm that might be a great choice. Well guess what I am still undecided and then I still have to pick the HW. Talk about indecisiveness. So ladies here is your opportunity to chime in and tell me which lining you love and why. Maybe just maybe I might be able to make a final choice on a lining.

Fushia...it’ll make your heart sing whenever you open your bag, that said Light Gold Hardware-the MIA is a sassy one, the gold & Fushia will lend it some more feminine sass [emoji4]

Due to time I first now opened my box with the second batch of MM goodies!
Orange, grey and black Tulipanos in Pompei, a Flora in Jet Black Verona and a Tan lamb in Victoria!! Initially one could imagine Orange Aquila and Tan lamb very alike but compared together .. not...Clearly the lamb will not be able to manage this pouring winterrain, but not many leathers will.. right now I’ m wearing one hard cookie through the hard ammount of rain , we have here, my faithful Veronas, this in brown (?) Cassandra..hw light gunmeta

IMG_0625.JPG

Orange, grey and black Tulipanos in Pompei, a Flora in Jet Black Verona and a Tan lamb in Victoria!! Initially one could imagine Orange Aquila and Tan lamb very alike but compared together .. not...Clearly the lamb will not be able to manage this pouring winterrain, but not many leathers will.. right now I’ m wearing one hard cookie through the hard ammount of rain , we have here, my faithful Veronas, this in brown (?) Cassandra..hw light gunmeta

View attachment 4336840
Oh Bon, you teaser, you! I thought we would see pictures of everything! [emoji1] Cassandra looks lovely, but we also want to see the others. [emoji41]

View attachment 4336840
Veronas are amazing in the rain - one of my very favorite leathers.
Can't wait to see your new additions!

View attachment 4336840
OK where are the photos I am patiently waiting.:smile::smile: Maybe impatiently waiting:smile:

The bag in question is the black vachetta MIA which of course is my last and final order - thank you @tenKrat - after seeing her bag I was sold on getting one. So ladies here is your opportunity to chime in and tell me which lining you love and why. Maybe just maybe I might be able to make a final choice on a lining.
The yellow would look nice, but you’ve mentioned more than once that you would always think of a bumblebee. And, it doesn’t sound like bumblebees are endearing to you. :-s

My black vacchetta Mia in red lining and dark gunmetal hardware is elegant in a more traditional, classic way.

On the other hand, lilac lining and light gunmetal hardware would be elegant also, but in a more feminine, subdued way in an unexpected lining/hardware color combination.