Massaccesi Handbags

I am quite capable of handling the situation so please don't interfere. I didn't send him 2 email...I sent 1. This is where people should just mind their business. No need to get involved and let ME handle it. This is not your issue to deal with. When I have a minute....I will take care of it! Thank you!

I dont get it! First you dont like the bag, then it grows on you, then you dont like it again! You involve us all in dontlike/ like/ dontlike thing. And IMO not handling anything...Now you have used the bag and think it is goat! The point is you dont know.. I have several goat bags and would be happy if got goat.. more hardy..
If you dont want the forum’s opinion wait till you made up your mind!!!!! Or send mail at once to Marco
Dj just wanted to help because of your attitude. We sometimes get bags not expected, and never hasMarco let us down..

Seems like Bagmedic doesn't really want to successfully resolve her issue, she just wants to gritch. Several ladies have given good suggestions that she evidently doesn't want to follow. Maybe she needs to stick to off the shelf brands.[

Bonnie and kylacove... well said. I hate to even post because I don’t want to be perceived as ganging up. I think our MM ladies have offered good ideas, and Dj wasn’t “interfering”. Where else in the world can one actually email directly to the artisan?? That’s why several of us told you to do just that. We know Marco will address our concerns. If you don’t want our opinion or ideas, don’t post.

Well on that note and moving right along - let me tell you about the latest change in my lining decision or lack there of. I have never wavered so much on a lining choice before in all my time of buying MM bags. The bag in question is the black vachetta MIA which of course is my last and final order - thank you @tenKrat - after seeing her bag I was sold on getting one. Initially I went for yellow and my daughter said that will look like a bumble bee so I said ok no yellow lining.Having said no to yellow because I would always think it was my bumble bee bag I still like that choice. I went back to my safety color which is the light blue or the marine blue nixed that because I have so many bags with blue linings. Then I thought well maybe a green after that was suggested to me but I wanted something a little more classic. Next possibility pink perhaps and I decided against that thought it was too predictable. What next ok how about lilac and I thought yes definitely lilac. But of course I then started doubting that choice and thought I would touch base with Marco and discuss a lining choice with him. Then one of the lovely tpf ladies suggested I look at cappuccino. Hmmm that might be a great choice. Well guess what I am still undecided and then I still have to pick the HW. Talk about indecisiveness. So ladies here is your opportunity to chime in and tell me which lining you love and why. Maybe just maybe I might be able to make a final choice on a lining.

Last edited:
Marco mentioned a gold lining when I was trying to choose. Has anyone received a gold lining and can post pictures? It must be different than yellow or cappuccino.
I do love lilac lining.
Oh Kylacove so nice to hear someone else perhaps needing some help with a lining choice. The gold might be another option hmmm. I thought I was perhaps overthinking this, which of course I am. This has never happened before there is just so many lovely lining colors and because this is my final selection I am just lining choice paralyzed. Normally I say to Marco select my lining and whatever he selects I am happy with but I want this bag to be my special final bag and I want it to be just perfect. I keep saying it is just a lining remember it is just a lining.:confused1::confused1::smile:

It's hard too because I think everything looks good with black! But I have been seeing red a lot on the forum...what about a burgundy lining? Or, your final bag could end with the lining he started with: his signature gray or silver...

My preferences are no help because my favorite linings are also in the blue family...

And in keeping with the gray suggestion, here is dark grey pebbled Selene Midi at Costco:

Oh Kylacove so nice to hear someone else perhaps needing some help with a lining choice. The gold might be another option hmmm. I thought I was perhaps overthinking this, which of course I am. This has never happened before there is just so many lovely lining colors and because this is my final selection I am just lining choice paralyzed. Normally I say to Marco select my lining and whatever he selects I am happy with but I want this bag to be my special final bag and I want it to be just perfect. I keep saying it is just a lining remember it is just a lining.:confused1::confused1::smile:

Many of us MM ladies understand your predicament. After all, where else would we have the opportunity to choose lining color, leather type and color, strap type and length, and perhaps an outside pocket, too? Whatever you choose, it will be perfect for you!

It's hard too because I think everything looks good with black! But I have been seeing red a lot on the forum...what about a burgundy lining? Or, your final bag could end with the lining he started with: his signature gray or silver...

My preferences are no help because my favorite linings are also in the blue family...

And in keeping with the gray suggestion, here is dark grey pebbled Selene Midi at Costco:
Oops, wasn't able to edit and add the attachment: 20190209_133721.jpg

Well on that note and moving right along - let me tell you about the latest change in my lining decision or lack there of. I have never wavered so much on a lining choice before in all my time of buying MM bags. The bag in question is the black vachetta MIA which of course is my last and final order - thank you @tenKrat - after seeing her bag I was sold on getting one. Initially I went for yellow and my daughter said that will look like a bumble bee so I said ok no yellow lining.Having said no to yellow because I would always think it was my bumble bee bag I still like that choice. I went back to my safety color which is the light blue or the marine blue nixed that because I have so many bags with blue linings. Then I thought well maybe a green after that was suggested to me but I wanted something a little more classic. Next possibility pink perhaps and I decided against that thought it was too predictable. What next ok how about lilac and I thought yes definitely lilac. But of course I then started doubting that choice and thought I would touch base with Marco and discuss a lining choice with him. Then one of the lovely tpf ladies suggested I look at cappuccino. Hmmm that might be a great choice. Well guess what I am still undecided and then I still have to pick the HW. Talk about indecisiveness. So ladies here is your opportunity to chime in and tell me which lining you love and why. Maybe just maybe I might be able to make a final choice on a lining.

I let MM choose one for me and he chose the yellow. I am not a yellow person at all, but this turned out to be my favorite lining.

I let MM choose one for me and he chose the yellow. I am not a yellow person at all, but this turned out to be my favorite lining.
Now be honest with me because I have visions of a bumble bee because of the comment from my darling daughter. Is it the bright yellow that with black will be like a bumble bee or not? Or is it a less vibrant yellow that will be just perfect with black like I had envisioned.

Now be honest with me because I have visions of a bumble bee because of the comment from my darling daughter. Is it the bright yellow that with black will be like a bumble bee or not? Or is it a less vibrant yellow that will be just perfect with black like I had envisioned.

LOL, I originally had in this post that it is a subtle "not in your face" neon yellow. But before I posted the above, I went back to the pictures I posted of my Modena and the yellow looked very bright. So I edited the post and deleted that.

I have the bag in my lap right now and I can tell you it really is a beautiful subtle yellow. The picture I posted is not the actual color at all. Will it look like a bumblebee? I suppose to some it would remind them of that. So it is all in your perspective and very subjective as always.

I honestly think it would be awesome with a black bag.

Di, I think the lilac will look lovely. I have it and it is beautiful inside a dark bag like black or navy.

I think the yellow is a little less intense than what we'd see on a bumblebee. Here's a pic of the Iris Verona Victoria with yellow lining and light gunmetal hardware.
IMG_4812.JPG