Massaccesi Handbags

This is perfect! I was just thinking my photo looks a hair more saturated than the yellow does in real life.
Good to hear. I would hate for her to get the yellow and then tell me I am colorblind! If I had gotten the yellow earlier I would have used it in several more bags. But it was the last one I ordered from MM. (Well except for my dark green vacchetta Little T that he is making for me and which is unlined). Thanks, PDXHB.

Now be honest with me because I have visions of a bumble bee because of the comment from my darling daughter. Is it the bright yellow that with black will be like a bumble bee or not? Or is it a less vibrant yellow that will be just perfect with black like I had envisioned.
I don't know if this pic can help you, here is black nappa against a yellow lining under artificial light

Attachments

• 20190209_223152.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
Reactions: vink and msd_bags
Now be honest with me because I have visions of a bumble bee because of the comment from my darling daughter. Is it the bright yellow that with black will be like a bumble bee or not? Or is it a less vibrant yellow that will be just perfect with black like I had envisioned.

Yellow lining would be gorgeous with black. To my eye, it is a subdued yellow leaning more to the gold side.

But as other ladies have mentioned, you literally can’t go wrong... any of the lining choices would look lovely with black.