Massaccesi Handbags

Hi Eleanors36. My friend also had packages that showed Italian shipment but in “transit” since Jan. 26 w no updates. Today she got notice that it was now tracked via USPS New York. If Marco sent you an email, there is a website, and he also sends a tracking # in that email. That tracking number, at least for her, is the same for the Italian tracking and USPS tracking. She was starting to worry.. very happy it’s hit the USA.
Just go to the tracking area on usps.com and enter the same number Marco gave you for the Italian website. It should tell you where it is in the u.s.
Thanks! My package arrived in New York on January 26, so I guess it's slowly making it's way. I know there have been several disruptions because of weather; I'm just impatient for my bags! ;)

And so how do I do that??? Initially I sent him an email to the one we've been using for orders but got no response. It's not like I can go to his shop.

My first order last year arrived with the wrong handles! There had been a misunderstanding during the order process - I asked for Victoria style handles on my Divina Midi, but I received Victoria size handles (ie: they were wider) without the hardware (which was the main feature I wanted). I gave myself 24 hours to see if it would grow on me, but it just wasn't what I'd ordered and I was disappointed. So I emailed Marco the next day to explain and he suggested I return the bag so he could replace the handles. About 2 weeks later I received exactly what I'd ordered and was absolutely thrilled with it (and still am!) It's best to discuss your options with Marco straight away, rather than stew over it. Good luck.

My first order last year arrived with the wrong handles! There had been a misunderstanding during the order process - I asked for Victoria style handles on my Divina Midi, but I received Victoria size handles (ie: they were wider) without the hardware (which was the main feature I wanted). I gave myself 24 hours to see if it would grow on me, but it just wasn't what I'd ordered and I was disappointed. So I emailed Marco the next day to explain and he suggested I return the bag so he could replace the handles. About 2 weeks later I received exactly what I'd ordered and was absolutely thrilled with it (and still am!) It's best to discuss your options with Marco straight away, rather than stew over it. Good luck.

I would suggest, like others, that you email Marco. On occasion a second email may be necessary. The one time I had a problem it was quickly and satisfactorily resolved. I do hope you are liking your other two selections and that you receive resolution.

Reactions: pdxhb
I am seeing other photos of this tan washed lamb and feeling duped with my Calista. There is no way the sample I was emailed and what I received the same leather but what Carterazo received for her Penelope looks just like the swatch (no offense to you, Carterazo!). I also thought it would be the perfect neutral and perfect for the look I wanted for my Calista. I was starting to feel OK with what I received but obviously, the leather WAS available and maybe he ran out? I saw a BE bag listed recently that was washed goat and it has the same look as my Calista. Was this some leather hanging around and sold to me as washed tan lamb?

I'm really not happy with how I was sent something completely different than a sample. I know colors may not show well on monitors but this is totally different in texture than what I was presented. What kind of recourse do I have??? I was sent the bag and take it or sell it and lose money on it???

Has this happened to anyone else? I went sight unseen in to this with the glowing reviews you ladies had for his work. I'm kind of upset that I purchased more seeing what was sent to me that clearly is not what was presented. Or if this is a different part of the leather (which I am doubtful), something should have been said vs the swatch photo sent like.....here's an idea of the color but for larger bags the hide may have a larger pebbled look....

Hi @Bagmedic I spoke to Marco about another order of mine because of course I had to make the 3rd change to the lining I chose. During our conversation I mentioned you were not happy with your bag. I told him that you had sent him 2 emails. He said he has looked and has not received any emails from you. He said that he found out through tpf that there is an issue with your bag and he emailed you offering to remake your bag about 12 hours ago so look for his email.
As the ladies on MM tpf have said if there is an issue he always makes it right. I have been buying bags from him for more than 10 years now and he has corrected any mistake I have brought to his attention or if I was unhappy with any of the bags he made for me. My advice is give him a chance to fix the problem he always wants his customers to be satisfied with the bags he makes for us.
Hopefully you will get this resolved to your satisfaction.

I absolutely agree. Marco has always shown me that he is one who takes complete pride in his work and complete responsibility when mistakes are made.

I am happy to report my Calista has grown on me and I think the reference to Parisian chic helped! It reframed my thoughts on the bag and if I can just get my body to transform to a Parisian chic woman, I'm in business! I walk around saying "n'est-ca, pas?" now! Mostly to myself.....

I think expectations definitely came in to play and we always say that in my business when working with customers as it can make or break you. I was expecting something more like the photo but this isn't even close. I kind of wish it was what was in the photo and presented to me but I think I can live with it. Kind of takes away from the joy a little but for now, all is OK! Thanks, BBB19!
I'm glad to have helped :smile: I saw that later on it really doesn't sit well with you though and I understand. I ended up loving my "surprise" color Selene, but if you don't end up loving your bubbled lamb that's okay too. I hope you saw djfmn's post! It seems like Marco will try to make it right, and I hope you get the Calista you dreamt of! That washed lamb is really beautiful and I was so close to breaking my ban for it so I understand why you really want it. Good luck and please keep us updated!

Ladies, I finally took pictures of my goodies. Here they are. I love, love, looooove, the jeans blue in aquila matte. I wish I had discovered it earlier. It is perfect for a Selene midi. The cobalt washed lamb is a surprisingly light hue, but I love it. Both have light pink lining. Some how they look different in the puctures. They make a great pair! I just wish I had gotten a little penelope in a dark blue to make a complete set. Oh well. The other penelope in washed lamb is my perfect "natural leather color". It's such a nice contrast with the marine lining. I am also including another pic of my black vacchetta Angelica and her lovely light blue lining. The actual color is closer to a medium blue.View attachment 4334005View attachment 4334006View attachment 4334007View attachment 4334008View attachment 4334012View attachment 4334013View attachment 4334014View attachment 4334015View attachment 4334016View attachment 4334017
I love them all! Gorgeous styles and leathers :heart:

Reactions: carterazo
Hi @Bagmedic I spoke to Marco about another order of mine because of course I had to make the 3rd change to the lining I chose. During our conversation I mentioned you were not happy with your bag. I told him that you had sent him 2 emails. He said he has looked and has not received any emails from you. He said that he found out through tpf that there is an issue with your bag and he emailed you offering to remake your bag about 12 hours ago so look for his email.
As the ladies on MM tpf have said if there is an issue he always makes it right. I have been buying bags from him for more than 10 years now and he has corrected any mistake I have brought to his attention or if I was unhappy with any of the bags he made for me. My advice is give him a chance to fix the problem he always wants his customers to be satisfied with the bags he makes for us.
Hopefully you will get this resolved to your satisfaction.
I am quite capable of handling the situation so please don't interfere. I didn't send him 2 email...I sent 1. This is where people should just mind their business. No need to get involved and let ME handle it. This is not your issue to deal with. When I have a minute....I will take care of it! Thank you!

I am quite capable of handling the situation so please don't interfere. I didn't send him 2 email...I sent 1. This is where people should just mind their business. No need to get involved and let ME handle it. This is not your issue to deal with. When I have a minute....I will take care of it! Thank you!

I dont get it! First you dont like the bag, then it grows on you, then you dont like it again! You involve us all in dontlike/ like/ dontlike thing. And IMO not handling anything...Now you have used the bag and think it is goat! The point is you dont know.. I have several goat bags and would be happy if got goat.. more hardy..
If you dont want the forum’s opinion wait till you made up your mind!!!!! Or send mail at once to Marco
Dj just wanted to help because of your attitude. We sometimes get bags not expected, and never hasMarco let us down..