LV SS 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those interested in the pink one:
    0DE6ADA8-1E14-400C-964D-B26466CA4F7A.jpeg
    The code is M67506 and the price is $1030. My pre-order may be in lol.

2. I’m actually looking at the top right one. Looks like a trunk woc. Any idea when it’ll be released?

Bichita likes this.
  3. I didn't ask when they'd be available, but I believe there will be new releases on 3/1 and 3/29. The lookbook is out and they can pre-order from it, so I'd ask your CA.

4. Thank you for sharing :heart:
    I have been waiting for details of this and have requested it with my CA:love:

leechiyong likes this.
  5. Up on the UK site. Dauphine Bumbag and Splash SLGs.
    DAUPHINE BUMBAG
    M44586 louis-vuitton-dauphine-bumbag-monogram-canvas-small-leather-goods--M44586_PM2_Front view.jpg
    • L 19 x H 12 x W 5 cm/L 7.5 x H 4.7 x W 2 inches
    • Monogram and Monogram Reverse coated canvas
    • Calf-leather trim
    • Calf-leather lining
    • Gold-colour hardware
    • Adjustable, removable leather belt
    • LV signature lock
    • Large gusseted compartment
    • Large zipped pocket
    • Inside flat pocket
    • Four credit card slots
    MICRO BOITE CHAPEAU
    M58875 louis-vuitton-micro-boite-chapeau-other-leathers-small-leather-goods--M58875_PM2_Front view.jpg louis-vuitton-micro-boite-chapeau-other-leathers-small-leather-goods--M58875_PM1_Side view.jpg louis-vuitton-micro-boite-chapeau-other-leathers-small-leather-goods--M58875_PM1_Back view.jpg louis-vuitton-micro-boite-chapeau-other-leathers-small-leather-goods--M58875_PM1_Interior view.jpg louis-vuitton-micro-boite-chapeau-other-leathers-small-leather-goods--M58875_PM1_Detail view.jpg
    TWIST CHAIN WALLET
    M67695 louis-vuitton-twist-chain-wallet-other-leathers-small-leather-goods--M67695_PM2_Front view.jpg

6. Up on the UK site. Pre-launched at New Bond Street and Sloan Street stores.
    LV JANET ANKLE BOOT
    1A586V louis-vuitton-lv-janet-ankle-boot-shoes--AG6Q6IPC02_PM1_Side view.jpg louis-vuitton-lv-janet-ankle-boot-shoes--AG6Q6IPC02_PM1_Back view.jpg
    LV JANET ANKLE BOOT
    1A586E louis-vuitton-lv-janet-ankle-boot-shoes--AG6Q3IPC02_PM1_Side view.jpg louis-vuitton-lv-janet-ankle-boot-shoes--AG6Q3IPC02_PM1_Back view.jpg
    LV JANET ANKLE BOOT
    1A57UN (Striped Canvas) louis-vuitton-lv-janet-ankle-boot-shoes--AG6Q4ITX02_PM1_Side view.jpg louis-vuitton-lv-janet-ankle-boot-shoes--AG6Q4ITX02_PM1_Back view.jpg

Aliluvlv, Lizzys, EmmJay and 2 others like this.
  7. Laced-up Janets. Also exclusively pre-launched at New Bond Street and Sloane Street.
    LV JANET ANKLE BOOT
    1A57ND louis-vuitton-lv-janet-ankle-boot-shoes--AG6Q1IPC02_PM1_Side view.jpg louis-vuitton-lv-janet-ankle-boot-shoes--AG6Q1IPC02_PM1_Back view.jpg
    LV JANET ANKLE BOOT
    1A57H4 (White Python) louis-vuitton-lv-janet-ankle-boot-shoes--AG6Q1IPT01_PM1_Side view.jpg louis-vuitton-lv-janet-ankle-boot-shoes--AG6Q1IPT01_PM1_Back view.jpg
    LV JANET ANKLE BOOT
    1A57HJ (Black Python) louis-vuitton-lv-janet-ankle-boot-shoes--AG6Q1IPT02_PM1_Side view.jpg louis-vuitton-lv-janet-ankle-boot-shoes--AG6Q1IPT02_PM1_Back view.jpg

8. Flat boots. Also exclusively pre-launched at Sloane Street and New Bond Street.
    JUMBLE FLAT ANKLE BOOT
    1A588A louis-vuitton-jumble-flat-ankle-boot-shoes--AGJQ2BPC02_PM1_Side view.jpg louis-vuitton-jumble-flat-ankle-boot-shoes--AGJQ2BPC02_PM1_Back view.jpg
    JUMBLE FLAT ANKLE BOOT
    1A57AF (Black) louis-vuitton-jumble-flat-ankle-boot-shoes--AGJQ1BPC02_PM1_Side view.jpg louis-vuitton-jumble-flat-ankle-boot-shoes--AGJQ1BPC02_PM1_Back view.jpg
    JUMBLE FLAT ANKLE BOOT
    1A57AU (Red) louis-vuitton-jumble-flat-ankle-boot-shoes--AGJQ1BPC10_PM1_Side view.jpg louis-vuitton-jumble-flat-ankle-boot-shoes--AGJQ1BPC10_PM1_Back view.jpg
    JUMBLE FLAT ANKLE BOOT
    1A57C9 (Black Python) louis-vuitton-jumble-flat-ankle-boot-shoes--AGJQ1BPT02_PM1_Side view.jpg louis-vuitton-jumble-flat-ankle-boot-shoes--AGJQ1BPT02_PM1_Back view.jpg

9. kina.strickland likes this.
  10. kina.strickland likes this.
  11. My Toupie pre-order has been cancelled by CS, just the generic email from them.
    Apologies I also posted this in the pre-fall thread, I have no idea what season we are on, they all merge together!

Fernsmum and vinbenphon1 like this.
  12. Toupie is SS19 show, so your in the right place. How disappointing. Curiouser and curiouser.

V_vee and Fernsmum like this.
  13. Update from CS. They called me this morning.

Apparently when they called me a couple of weeks ago to tell me the release date of the bag, I had said that I had managed to source it elsewhere and to cancel. Er no, I had told him I was happy as the bag should arrive around my birthday.
    Now that was two weeks ago and it was only cancelled last night. It is all very strange, the advisor couldn't have been more apologetic and redid my order.
    She said this happens sometimes!

14. New Releases are up on the website
    IMG_4605.JPG IMG_4606.JPG
    Facepalm

Lizzys, Quinni, EmmJay and 2 others like this.
  15. Oh the saintonge!! The strap is adjustable in this version. (Though still not removable) love the scarlet! Hmm... :girlsigh::amuse:

Quinni and Melfontana like this.