LV SS 2019

80B58317-5915-4315-B00F-21CBE2F2270F.jpeg Love mine. Had the chance to use it a little while and it’s great for concerts, date night (when your bf or husband is paying, etc). It’s small and cute, getting loads of compliments. Note: your iPhone will not fit, but I carry mine usually. Good purchase but not your main bag.

Hi there and welcome!!
The Carmel bag is stunning. It is so stunning, that I bought it in black last week. The Cream is gorgeous and it would be a very beautiful spring/ summer bag! Obviously it depends on where you live and your lifestyle. It is Mahina, which is expensive. Hugely more expensive than the canvas Neonoe. I suppose it depends on what you want from your bag... Mahina is full leather and it is fairly hard wearing, despite its delicate appearance. But it may scratch or scuff, and with the light color, color transfer might be an issue. It does sound like you are questioning your decision...you should enjoy and use the bag! If the high price tag is an issue and you will not use it freely then you should not keep it!
Not sure if this a helpful response... you have a beautiful bag. Enjoy it! If you are unsure, then you should return it no matter the price tag. Any purse not worn is an awful waste.
Hugs!
Hey there! I ordered the Black Carmel online and got it today. Is it suppose to be little stiff? Im used to sheep leather and its so soft but the calf leather of the Carmel isnt. Its not plastic feeling but it seems very structured. Can you tell me if yours is that way? :/