LV SS 2019

Up on the UK site. Dauphine Bumbag and Splash SLGs.
DAUPHINE BUMBAG
M44586 louis-vuitton-dauphine-bumbag-monogram-canvas-small-leather-goods--M44586_PM2_Front view.jpg
  • L 19 x H 12 x W 5 cm/L 7.5 x H 4.7 x W 2 inches
  • Monogram and Monogram Reverse coated canvas
  • Calf-leather trim
  • Calf-leather lining
  • Gold-colour hardware
  • Adjustable, removable leather belt
  • LV signature lock
  • Large gusseted compartment
  • Large zipped pocket
  • Inside flat pocket
  • Four credit card slots
MICRO BOITE CHAPEAU
M58875 louis-vuitton-micro-boite-chapeau-other-leathers-small-leather-goods--M58875_PM2_Front view.jpg louis-vuitton-micro-boite-chapeau-other-leathers-small-leather-goods--M58875_PM1_Side view.jpg louis-vuitton-micro-boite-chapeau-other-leathers-small-leather-goods--M58875_PM1_Back view.jpg louis-vuitton-micro-boite-chapeau-other-leathers-small-leather-goods--M58875_PM1_Interior view.jpg louis-vuitton-micro-boite-chapeau-other-leathers-small-leather-goods--M58875_PM1_Detail view.jpg
TWIST CHAIN WALLET
M67695 louis-vuitton-twist-chain-wallet-other-leathers-small-leather-goods--M67695_PM2_Front view.jpg

Reactions: kina.strickland
Reactions: kina.strickland
Toupie is SS19 show, so your in the right place. How disappointing. Curiouser and curiouser.
Update from CS. They called me this morning.

Apparently when they called me a couple of weeks ago to tell me the release date of the bag, I had said that I had managed to source it elsewhere and to cancel. Er no, I had told him I was happy as the bag should arrive around my birthday.
Now that was two weeks ago and it was only cancelled last night. It is all very strange, the advisor couldn't have been more apologetic and redid my order.
She said this happens sometimes! [emoji15] [emoji16] [emoji34]