LV SS 2019

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. EmmJay likes this.
  2. Does anyone know how much the mini pochette will be and if it's olive green all the way around or if it has another color on the back or sides? I also noticed it doesn't show a chain on the picture... is it only a clip for this collection?Thanks so much!

Aliluvlv likes this.
  3. I believe the back is different and has a beige monogram. It’s called the micro pochette I believe; smaller than the mini, but slightly larger than a cles, which might be why it has a clip and not a chain.

4. Do you happen to know the price on this and if it is coming to the US? Also.. are the sides also a different color?
    I really appreciate the help :smile:

jill39 likes this.
  5. The sides are white and black monogram. Don't have a US price, but I believe it's €255 for an idea. Hoping it comes to the US.

luvbags29, Bichita and Aliluvlv like this.
  6. Thanks... wonder if anyone has any pictures of all the different sides?... sounds very interesting :smile:

7. I believe this is the other side and you can kind of see the sides (from dlouisvdotcom's instagram):
    upload_2019-2-8_10-30-31.png

8. You are amazing!!! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all your time and knowledge. Thanks :smile: I really love this :smile:
    Do you know if this can be pre-ordered now with our CAs?

9. Happy to help! I really like the piece too, so am hoping to get one as well. I sent the SKU to my CA for it, but didn't actually place a pre-order, so not too sure. It doesn't hurt to ask though.

Aliluvlv likes this.
  10. The mini Pochette M67579 is $375 USD. It comes with 1 chain with hook (similar to the Cles) and measures 11 x 7 x 2 CM or 4.3 x 2.8 x .8 inches. The colorway in French is blanc/kaki. You can pre-order this item with your CA.

11. Thanks for the info do you happen to know if it comes in any other color combinations?

12. Thanks for this information

13. Eye candy - Valentine's Day + Accessories

Attached Files:

14. Eye candy - new cutie...comback of vernis, I like it!

Attached Files:

15. #915 Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Even more Eye candy :biggrin::angel:
    Combination of vernis and epi is fantastic! (Last photo)

Attached Files: