Layering and Stacking Thread!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. lol... you're very kind to say. we were both lucky, he and I. :smile:

jimmie staton likes this.
  2. I couldn't agree with you more... a lovely couple... refreshing/
    "J!m"

bunnycat likes this.
  3. I just stack one bangle & one chain bracelet. Another chain bracelet makes it look too busy & a bit messy. I think another bangle would look lovely though

IMG_9625.jpg

4. I have a Tiffany T bar as well, I like how you stacked it. Thanks for sharing!

Dany_37 and jimmie staton like this.
  5. So do I, The Tiffany T block is awesome.
    "J!m"

darkangel07760 likes this.
  6. Very pretty!!!

MahoganyQT and jimmie staton like this.
  7. My stack the other day. I'm on a green kick so excuse my loud polish! IMG_20190206_1.jpg

8. Nice stack and nice nail color.
    "J!m"

MahoganyQT and MainlyBailey like this.
  9. Thank you! It's not as substantial as most stacks you see on TPF but I love it!

10. It's perfect. Enjoy it... don't justify, It's yours to do it as you please. I think it's substantial just the way it is, and if you want to do more, you can and if you don't, it's fine
    "J!m"

11. Hello,

I am looking into getting a bvlgari bracelet like yours for everyday. Is your bvlgari durable ? does it ever came lose and fall off ur wrist ?

I had two bracelet fallen off me and I have lost them. One Tiffany and one Gucci :sad:

Thank you

12. Love your marquise tennis bracelet!

13. I stacked my Cartier Love Cuff with my Effy Tincup today.
    IMG_1309.JPG

14. #4604 Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    image.jpeg Happy Valentines Everyone! ❤️

15. It looks very chic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice