Layering and Stacking Thread!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They all look fabulous together [emoji253]

Queen J likes this.
  2. #4607 Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Oops..

3. Thank you Canturi lover.
    I'm really loving the XL cuff :loveeyes:

4. Love it and the green polish!

Beautiful MahoganyQT!

Gorgeous stack!

MahoganyQT likes this.
  5. Today's stacking on the left side:

black diamond cuff ring, e-ring, rubedo 1837 ring on the ring finger and H behapi with RGHW, a silver open circle cuff I made and Kendra Scott.
    leftsidestack1.jpg

bunnycat likes this.
  7. thank you kindly Queen J!

Queen J likes this.
  8. Tiffany. Francesca - gold beaded with charms x 20190119_175539.jpg 20190210_112308.jpg

More bags and bunnycat like this.
  9. Diamond stack

Attached Files:

10. Lovely arm stack!

Beautifully classic! Nothing else like a 6 prong solitaire and 5 stone for classic beauty. :smile:

wantabalenciaga likes this.
  11. Stack of my black and white diamond tennis bracelets and John Hardy rings
    IMG_1383.JPG

12. Not sure if this is the right place, but I love the idea of stacking bracelets, but a lot of mine either don’t seem to look right or it looks like I’m wearing too much gold and diamonds (lol, is there such a thing?) Anyway, I came across this gorgeous cuff bracelet which looks like a stack and I love it! Got it today and will be wearing it a lot! It is 18k rose gold with 3 cts in diamonds, Italian design. I can wear this and enjoy the stacked look without tangling or scratching bracelets.. Thanks for letting me share.

Attached Files:

13. This looks fabulous [emoji253]

Cruisin4Coach likes this.
  14. My ride or die stack :biggrin:
    I love how they look with the Love bracelet! Are they perfectly round like classic bangles or sit flush with the shape of the Love bracelet?
    Thank you!

15. MahoganyQT, this combo is gorgeous! I’m particularly in love with the black diamond bracelet. Details?

MahoganyQT likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice