Layering and Stacking Thread!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Suzy Levian Diamonds by the yard and Cartier Love cuff.
    IMG_2590.JPG

More bags, etoupebirkin, Maxt and 5 others like this.
  2. Sonya Ltd. St. Croix Hook and Caribbijou West Indian bangles and rings.

IMG_2612.JPG

More bags, Maxt, dorcast and 2 others like this.
  3. IMG_0942.JPG

Baby stack

Maxt, Kindness3 and luxemadam like this.
  4. awesome.
    "J!m"

MahoganyQT likes this.
  5. 83362D59-1245-40F1-B82D-1CC4839D51AE.jpeg Does this count as stacking?

6. image.jpg F4D4EDDB-1BA5-4716-B4A7-CF0DE8261B4C.jpeg Most recent purchase of Bvlgari rings :heart: The first 1was a Anniversary gift from DH and second one is from myself as a birthday present. Thanks for letting me share :blush:

7. I stacked my two favorite bracelets today. My Cartier love cuff and paper bead bracelet purchased in Kenya.
    IMG_2907.JPG

8. This is stunning :nuts::nuts::heart:

MahoganyQT and jimmie staton like this.
  9. Love it... so exotic, hypnotic and a grand gesture... two continents together on one beautiful wrist... I believe that you can individually achieve world peace with you modeling jewelry alone ! You have my vote Mrs. MahoganyQT for President of the United States of America... I am "J!m" and I approve this message.
    "J!m"

MahoganyQT likes this.
  10. Love the matching nails with your jewelry on your post... splendidly done.
    :J!m"

MahoganyQT likes this.
  11. I must add the staging of the scarf... nice touch.
    "J!m"

12. Thanks! It’s actually my dress, it has a boho look to it. I love reading your responses! You are sooo funny!

jimmie staton likes this.
  13. Thank you!

14. #4650 May 18, 2019
    Last edited: May 18, 2019
    That was your dress ? Oh my heavenly stars... AND a fashion model... Purseforum has hit the lottery in having you make guest appearances on posts from you... clearly, you are a secretly famous celebrity/social media influencer and is receiving a million dollars per post endorsement deal... if not, you should be. I am sure the Boho look and any other looks look great on you. I am glad you like reading my responses and hope it adds a smile to your face and brightens your day... because I like writing them to and for and about you.
    "J!m"

MahoganyQT likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice