Layering and Stacking Thread!

I stacked my two favorite bracelets today. My Cartier love cuff and paper bead bracelet purchased in Kenya.
View attachment 4436227
Love it... so exotic, hypnotic and a grand gesture... two continents together on one beautiful wrist... I believe that you can individually achieve world peace with you modeling jewelry alone ! You have my vote Mrs. MahoganyQT for President of the United States of America... I am "J!m" and I approve this message.
"J!m"

Reactions: MahoganyQT
Love it... so exotic, hypnotic and a grand gesture... two continents together on one beautiful wrist... I believe that you can individually achieve world peace with you modeling jewelry alone ! You have my vote Mrs. MahoganyQT for President of the United States of America... I am "J!m" and I approve this message.
"J!m"
I must add the staging of the scarf... nice touch.
"J!m"

Thanks! It’s actually my dress, it has a boho look to it. I love reading your responses! You are sooo funny!
That was your dress ? Oh my heavenly stars... AND a fashion model... Purseforum has hit the lottery in having you make guest appearances on posts from you... clearly, you are a secretly famous celebrity/social media influencer and is receiving a million dollars per post endorsement deal... if not, you should be. I am sure the Boho look and any other looks look great on you. I am glad you like reading my responses and hope it adds a smile to your face and brightens your day... because I like writing them to and for and about you.
"J!m"

Last edited:
Reactions: MahoganyQT