Layering and Stacking Thread!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you! My DH found it on amazon about 5 years ago. I did a quick search and I don’t think it’s still available. I saw some similar ones but I could always recognize mine based on the glowing review that I left when I got it. The black diamonds are very sparkly.

jimmie staton and Mpill like this.
  2. Another Effy pearl and Cartier Love stack. This time with a multicolored pearl bracelet.
    IMG_1663.JPG

Maxt, Pevi, chessmont and 4 others like this.
  3. 82BDA1C1-E3F9-463E-BEFC-2B8DC555B5B3.jpeg 77F771B1-0D5B-4720-954D-FDF63D6CCD45.jpeg Chopard, Cartier, VCA

etoupebirkin, Maxt, missie1 and 8 others like this.
  4. Love this stack. Do they still sell that Hermès bracelet? I didn’t see it on their website.

jimmie staton likes this.
  5. Love the chopard! Is it comfy? I'm between this and the Piaget Possession bracelet. And could you share your sizes for love and the happy hearts bangle?

6. LOVE YOUR NAILS!!

7. Is this one piece? If so...that is beyond awesome!:drinks:

8. Cartier Love cuff in YG stacked with diamond tennis bracelet (3.30 ttcw, 18k WG).

Attached Files:

Kindness3, chessmont, Molly0 and 5 others like this.
  9. Thank you!

10. oh my your hand is elegant and beautiful! I envy you! (but then again I am 62 with corresponding hands LOL)

11. Thank you! I’m 42 and obsessed with hand lotion! [emoji5]

jimmie staton and chessmont like this.
  12. wow! Amazing!

jimmie staton and MahoganyQT like this.
  13. I love it congrats how comfortably is cuff with your love .:heart:love new large cuff yellow too thank u posting pictures looks amazing on you

chessmont and jimmie staton like this.
  14. My favorite look .Thank you for letting me share my collection of cartier collection

Attached Files:

More bags, Maxt, chessmont and 2 others like this.
  15. Simple stack. I like to wear my watch alone. [emoji7]

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice