Layering and Stacking Thread!

Reactions: MahoganyQT
Not sure if this is the right place, but I love the idea of stacking bracelets, but a lot of mine either don’t seem to look right or it looks like I’m wearing too much gold and diamonds (lol, is there such a thing?) Anyway, I came across this gorgeous cuff bracelet which looks like a stack and I love it! Got it today and will be wearing it a lot! It is 18k rose gold with 3 cts in diamonds, Italian design. I can wear this and enjoy the stacked look without tangling or scratching bracelets.. Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• 27DF88B3-94A7-4604-89D2-A85582C4A393.jpeg
    27DF88B3-94A7-4604-89D2-A85582C4A393.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 1,201
Not sure if this is the right place, but I love the idea of stacking bracelets, but a lot of mine either don’t seem to look right or it looks like I’m wearing too much gold and diamonds (lol, is there such a thing?) Anyway, I came across this gorgeous cuff bracelet which looks like a stack and I love it! Got it today and will be wearing it a lot! It is 18k rose gold with 3 cts in diamonds, Italian design. I can wear this and enjoy the stacked look without tangling or scratching bracelets.. Thanks for letting me share.

This looks fabulous [emoji253]

Reactions: Cruisin4Coach