Layering and Stacking Thread!

View attachment 3762658

The rings do fit but I will admit the intense humidity has not helped with swelling.

I added to this stack. My mom gave me the 4th one from top for Christmas. It’s our birthstones. She had the ring forever and just gave it to me. I think it compliments the others perfectly.

Attachments

• AEE68C10-D0CB-4E2A-9AFF-AA5CB5E1AF9C.jpeg
    AEE68C10-D0CB-4E2A-9AFF-AA5CB5E1AF9C.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 2,009
Hello, got married last month and have been indecisive about how to stack my wedding rings. [emoji16]
My wedding and ering are lovely and I could wear just the two, but I found a lovely understated wedding band that has ‘tIl death do us part’ in gothic font that I wanted to stack with my rings. The original intent of this 3rd ring was to be a spacer between my rings. In the photos below you can see how the diamonds jut out a bit in the center of each ring’s shank.
Well the ring is a little too dainty to be put between my wedding and ering, so now I am trying to figure out how to stack. I have a double skull ring with diamond eyes that seems to fit in well in between the wedding and ering, but i am just not sure.
Also, it doesn’t really seem that the diamonds jutting out are hitting against each as much as we thought it might. Does anyone have any thoughts about that? Because I would like to wear the dainty band, wedding ring and ering in that stacking order and I don’t think there will be an issue of the diamonds hitting each other like we thought they would.
I am trying to decide between wearing all 4, or not wearing the double skull ring, dropping it to 3. The dainty band needs to be worn closest to the base of my finger, as I have learned the hard way that sometimes when you stack the rings need to be sized accordingly (my fingers are not very slender).
I prefer the dainty til death do us part ring over the double skull if I am only going to do 3. However, the dainty band, IMO, doesn’t look right nestled between my wedding rings, and the double skull does.
Wow this post got long! I didn’t realize how much I had been thinking about this...[emoji12]
So, I would like to wear the stack like this: dainty band, wedding band, ering.
There are a bunch of pics attached, let me know your thoughts.

IMG_1532982240.551939.jpgIMG_1530.jpgIMG_1716.jpgIMG_1532982413.533462.jpgIMG_1532982477.054194.jpgIMG_1532982531.730813.jpgIMG_1532982572.718879.jpg

Hello, got married last month and have been indecisive about how to stack my wedding rings. [emoji16]
My wedding and ering are lovely and I could wear just the two, but I found a lovely understated wedding band that has ‘tIl death do us part’ in gothic font that I wanted to stack with my rings. The original intent of this 3rd ring was to be a spacer between my rings. In the photos below you can see how the diamonds jut out a bit in the center of each ring’s shank.
Well the ring is a little too dainty to be put between my wedding and ering, so now I am trying to figure out how to stack. I have a double skull ring with diamond eyes that seems to fit in well in between the wedding and ering, but i am just not sure.
Also, it doesn’t really seem that the diamonds jutting out are hitting against each as much as we thought it might. Does anyone have any thoughts about that? Because I would like to wear the dainty band, wedding ring and ering in that stacking order and I don’t think there will be an issue of the diamonds hitting each other like we thought they would.
I am trying to decide between wearing all 4, or not wearing the double skull ring, dropping it to 3. The dainty band needs to be worn closest to the base of my finger, as I have learned the hard way that sometimes when you stack the rings need to be sized accordingly (my fingers are not very slender).
I prefer the dainty til death do us part ring over the double skull if I am only going to do 3. However, the dainty band, IMO, doesn’t look right nestled between my wedding rings, and the double skull does.
Wow this post got long! I didn’t realize how much I had been thinking about this...[emoji12]
So, I would like to wear the stack like this: dainty band, wedding band, ering.
There are a bunch of pics attached, let me know your thoughts.

View attachment 4148811View attachment 4148813View attachment 4148814View attachment 4148815View attachment 4148817View attachment 4148818View attachment 4148819

I like the look of the ER & WR worn together on their own & your "death until we part" band on its own. That's a cool ring