Layering and Stacking Thread!

So now that I have accrued quite a number of lovely jewelry items, I have tried layering my necklaces and stacking rings and bracelets.
It has not been working out so well!
I go nuts when it comes to layering my necklaces... They ALWAYS tangle. However, I have noticed that if the chains are of different thickness, or completely different lengths, there sems to be less chance of them tangling.
I can stack rings okay, but not so good with the bracelets...
The other day, I had on a slim black titanium and rubber Tiffany bracelet, my sterling silver Trollbeads bracelet (with only two charms on it) and my RTT round tag bracelet on, and my SO did not think it looked good at all.
And then I am always wearing my wg Love bracelet on my left wrist, and I am not sure what to layer with that!
But, I think it would be fun to have a thread of pics of us wearing our best layering/stacking combos. Might give others some ideas, or help wierdos like me that just jumble stuff together!
I will take a few pics and then post some later! :smile:

I usually don’t stack jewelry (except my wedding ring), but I love the look of this cuff stacked with a smaller gold bracelet.
So now that I have accrued quite a number of lovely jewelry items, I have tried layering my necklaces and stacking rings and bracelets.
It has not been working out so well!
I go nuts when it comes to layering my necklaces... They ALWAYS tangle. However, I have noticed that if the chains are of different thickness, or completely different lengths, there sems to be less chance of them tangling.
I can stack rings okay, but not so good with the bracelets...
The other day, I had on a slim black titanium and rubber Tiffany bracelet, my sterling silver Trollbeads bracelet (with only two charms on it) and my RTT round tag bracelet on, and my SO did not think it looked good at all.
And then I am always wearing my wg Love bracelet on my left wrist, and I am not sure what to layer with that!
But, I think it would be fun to have a thread of pics of us wearing our best layering/stacking combos. Might give others some ideas, or help wierdos like me that just jumble stuff together!
I will take a few pics and then post some later! :smile:

DD20AECE-C675-4AFF-924F-B204FA8582A5.jpeg 642B5B71-FFD5-4FF5-8CA7-64BF99B103C3.jpeg

Tiffany T-bar, round tag, beaded heart tag & Hermes Hapi on right
Cartier Love, Tiffany cuff and Apple Watch 4 on left
Nice stack ! I miss my Hermes Hapi wrap bracelet... I have it in the signature orange leather and gold 'H'... it got too used, and doesn't look good anymore...Had to invest in the large Hermes Clik-Clak in orange enamel and gold 'H'. Enjoy yours while you can.
"J!m"