Layering and Stacking Thread!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love your evil eye bracelet! Would you mind telling me where you got it?

jimmie staton and ALMcR3ynolds like this.
  2. How kind of you to remember! I went to Selfridges in London & had a great time trying lots of things on. Unfortunately I fell in love with a super expensive bangle so I now need to save up for that instead!

jimmie staton and Onebagtoomany like this.
  3. It is from the website jewlr! You can pick your metal and stone combination. Mine is 14k gold, with peridot and diamonds

jimmie staton and darkangel07760 like this.
  4. Thank you I am going to check it out

jimmie staton and ALMcR3ynolds like this.
  5. First post on this thread: silver screwball bracelet from Cape Cod, Cartier trinity and Love. Need something on my left hand to buffer my Apple Watch from any bangles. Any suggestions?

3E08675D-5827-4AA5-AB1D-1D385264116A.jpeg
  6. 2018-11-28 Hermès Collier De Chien WB2.jpg Balenciaga giant studded cuff, palladium plated, combined with my Hermès sterling silver CDC. I feel appropriately armored now:graucho:.

7. Can I ask - did you start adding to your stack once all other jewellery bases were covered? Ie you had all the earrings, necklaces etc that you needed.

jimmie staton likes this.
  8. Fierce!

jimmie staton and BenLovesLV like this.
  9. Today's ring stack

IMG_9792.jpg

10. Thank you! The middle ring is a green diamond platinum eternity ring - it's my pride & joy!

jimmie staton likes this.
  11. Looking for high profile stacking rings. So far, I have found this one. Does anyone know of any other companies that make rings like this? It could be any style, I am just looking for high profile rings
    http://izandco.com/rings/concave-diamond-band-1

12. I usually don’t stack jewelry (except my wedding ring), but I love the look of this cuff stacked with a smaller gold bracelet.
    DD20AECE-C675-4AFF-924F-B204FA8582A5.jpeg 642B5B71-FFD5-4FF5-8CA7-64BF99B103C3.jpeg

13. Tiffany T-bar, round tag, beaded heart tag & Hermes Hapi on right
    Cartier Love, Tiffany cuff and Apple Watch 4 on left

Pic.jpg 2.jpg
  14. Nice stack ! I miss my Hermes Hapi wrap bracelet... I have it in the signature orange leather and gold 'H'... it got too used, and doesn't look good anymore...Had to invest in the large Hermes Clik-Clak in orange enamel and gold 'H'. Enjoy yours while you can.
    "J!m"