Layering and Stacking Thread!

Nice stack ! I miss my Hermes Hapi wrap bracelet... I have it in the signature orange leather and gold 'H'... it got too used, and doesn't look good anymore...Had to invest in the large Hermes Clik-Clak in orange enamel and gold 'H'. Enjoy yours while you can.
"J!m"
Thank you. I’ve had my Hapi bracelet for years and it’s holding up quite nicely. I don’t wear it everyday and store it in the original box. I tend to keep things up pretty well.

Reactions: jimmie staton
I fell off the stacking wagon for wrists and fingers a while back and am trying to remember to jump back on now and again.

Yesterday's stacks- on the wrist are Hermes Jumbo and Hermes Behapi with an antique Victorian wedding bangle and on the hand are my David Klass roses and arrows wedding band with Tiffany Hardwear ball ring and 5 stone anniversary band.

stackblue.jpg

I love this thread but stacking is impossible for me, everything just bunches up into one heavy blob of metal which doesn't look very elegant sadly :doh: anyone else find it difficult to stack chain/link bracelets?

Unless I’m stacking big chunky link bracelets, I usually don’t have much luck stacking chain/link bracelets. Bangles are my favorite to stack!

Unless I’m stacking big chunky link bracelets, I usually don’t have much luck stacking chain/link bracelets. Bangles are my favorite to stack!

I agree, I love the look of bangles stacked a lot more! But I find them so uncomfortable. I have a mixture of fine chain bracelets and chunky link, I find that the fine chains will get tangled up really badly with the chunky link ones and it looks odd :sad:

Today’s stack
8f601079ed10122ffa44b3080a4996d5.jpg