Last-minute trip to Nuremberg(Germany): reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a great watch! Your husband will think of you every time he looks at it.

2. wow! beautiful! congratulations

3. May3545,pug*shoes,peggioka,matt-g,zrusky,boo1689,Lv-nowwhat,
    Ernskie,Doloresmia,
    Bagmad73,Bagmoma,lulilu,royteng,
    Robee,tnw,
    hanyeu,kaka,Jadeite,,LBurke,Anabeni

:ty::ty:

4. Dear Emma,I'm so happy you've enjoyed your trip in Nuremberg!Many many thanks to your lovely daughter for all pics,I always love your H report!
    This watch is simply beautiful!Congratulations!

5. Thanks for sharing the photos - your DD is a great photographer! :nuts:

6. Gorgeous watch for a gorgeous DH! H-O-T!:nuts:

thank your DD again for taking all those pictures, she is a real sweetheart! I love the ring you ordered, it looks fantastic!

Kat

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's a lovely gift...lucky DH..hehe:biggrin:

8. sweet :smile:

9. Congratulations to your Mr. Emma and Happy B'day!

[​IMG]

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

[​IMG]

10. emma4646 Your DD did very well again! :tup:
    YOU are such a cute family and the pic in front of the store is frame-worth!!
    DH got a nice watch. Lucky guy

11. Emma--You have a gorgeous family and the watch is masculine!! Hope DH enjoys it!!! Tell DD she's a fab photographer...and also, I scream and run in the H stores as well with my two little ones grabbing everything. It is sooo scary!!!

12. thxs for sharing pics...

love yr pourchase

13. Emma glad you had a succesfull trip, your DH watch is lovely he must be over the moon with his gift, DD pics are as always wonderfull maybe she will be a professional photographer one day, enjoy your ring when it arrives

14. #59 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    Anilouann:Merci ma belle!:flowers:

Pyrexia,lovely64,
    Celia_Hish,LVKeepalfan,IFFAH,Vanmiracle,
    Rileygirl,LV-Pradafanatic,ladyjane963
    ::hugs::winkiss: Thank you!

DH really likes this watch because it's sporty-looking rather than conservative.The sharkskin bracelet is quite original too.

Rileygirl:I so understand what you have to go through...that's why I do mostly all my shopping on the web except for H.

15. Ladyjane963,Lovely64:I hope the silver ring order won't take too much time...it will allow us to go back to Nuremberg for another weekend! The Playmobil Amusement Park is a gem!