Last-minute trip to Nuremberg(Germany): reveal!

Dear Emma,I'm so happy you've enjoyed your trip in Nuremberg!Many many thanks to your lovely daughter for all pics,I always love your H report!
This watch is simply beautiful!Congratulations!

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's a lovely gift...lucky DH..hehe:biggrin:

Emma--You have a gorgeous family and the watch is masculine!! Hope DH enjoys it!!! Tell DD she's a fab photographer...and also, I scream and run in the H stores as well with my two little ones grabbing everything. It is sooo scary!!!

Emma glad you had a succesfull trip, your DH watch is lovely he must be over the moon with his gift, DD pics are as always wonderfull maybe she will be a professional photographer one day, enjoy your ring when it arrives

Anilouann:Merci ma belle!:flowers:

Pyrexia,lovely64,
Celia_Hish,LVKeepalfan,IFFAH,Vanmiracle,
Rileygirl,LV-Pradafanatic,ladyjane963
::hugs::winkiss: Thank you!

DH really likes this watch because it's sporty-looking rather than conservative.The sharkskin bracelet is quite original too.

Rileygirl:I so understand what you have to go through...that's why I do mostly all my shopping on the web except for H.

Last edited:
Ladyjane963,Lovely64:I hope the silver ring order won't take too much time...it will allow us to go back to Nuremberg for another weekend! The Playmobil Amusement Park is a gem!