Last-minute trip to Nuremberg(Germany): reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We had not planned to go on this short trip but a French friend sold the merits of the Playmobil Amusement Park in Nuremberg to me...:graucho:

The weather was not that great but we still enjoyed our weekend in Nuremberg. Saturday was rainy(on&off),Sunday was hot& sunny,and Monday was rainy again.

The Old Town of Nuremberg was lovely...reminded me a bit of Ghent(Belgium).There were lots of shops,restaurants,and various sites in the delightful Old Town.

Right beside the Montblanc store is the H store. It's not a big H store but they had a lot of silver jewelry,porcelain,RTW,etc.

Please note that my DD took all the pics in the H store.She did this w/o the SAs noticing.:graucho:

Attached Files:

2. Oh, boy, another great emma H. Travelogue. Can't wait to see what you found. And tell your daughter that she'll make a great little spy someday!

3. Looking forward to this one, i love travel pics...specially the "spy" ones..;)

4. Sorry for the quality of these pics.DD was running around taking pics..trying to avoid the SAs...:nuts:

Attached Files:

5. Your daughter is so good with the camera! Looking forward to your reveal!

6. ^^^ Looks like they had a great selection of the verly lovely Mosaique pattern. I'm just glad to hear that DD didn't knock any of it off the shelves in her mad dash to avoid the SA's.

7. I tried on the silver cuff and ring called something "tourbillon" in the 1st pic but they were too big for me...I did order the ring in a smaller size though. It will be our excuse to go back to Nuremberg!

Attached Files:

8. Sorry for the blurry pics though

Attached Files:

9. LOVE your DD as the under-the-radar photographer!!! Excellent!

10. Let's start!

Attached Files:

11. I love the red GP up to the right...yummy!! :nuts: Great spy pics!!

12. Any guesses?

Attached Files:

13. A scarf ring?

14. :thinking:that box size was tricky...

15. As usual,stepping into H is a stressful experience for me with DS(almost 2) yelling...wanting to run everywhere and grab everything.This time we managed to keep him in the stroller with an ice cream cone but it it melted all over his clothes and stroller.:nuts: The kids were playing with balloons given by Unicef right outside...They let go of the balloons which ended up on the ceiling.Luckily,the ceiling was not too high so DH could jump and grab them. He's 1.90m tall which comes in handy sometimes:graucho:

Attached Files: