issue with Borough hardware

I actually tried to rub if off, with Kleenex, rubbed it really hard with no effect at all...did not try to rub with anything else though, it looked bad enough, did not want to make it worse.And it felt rough already, like the finish was coming off in those few spots.

It is great that it worked for you, restricter...on the other hand I have quite a few Coach bags with silver hardware (Poppy, Madison, Legacy) and all of the hardware is still in great shape, never had any problems with it.

Here is a pic of my zipper pull from my Alpine Moss I purchased in mid October when they first were released.
Ignore the mark near the u shaped connector and the lines at the end, they are reflections from the back of my IPhone.
I don't think mine is too bad I just don't want it to get a lot worse. I love this bag!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 388
Here is a pic of the other pull. It only has tiny marks but there is a spot near the top of the pull that looks there is no plating- it looks a little bit brassy. It is hard to see.
I'm totally fine with it as long as it doesn't start spreading or blackening. Right now the pulls look shiny and bright when you are looking at the bag in a normal fashion.
Maybe some others out there are a lot worse?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 397
Here is a pic of the other pull. It only has tiny marks but there is a spot near the top of the pull that looks there is no plating- it looks a little bit brassy. It is hard to see.
I'm totally fine with it as long as it doesn't start spreading or blackening. Right now the pulls look shiny and bright when you are looking at the bag in a normal fashion.
Maybe some others out there are a lot worse?

Thank you for the pictures. I could live with that.

Here is a pic of my zipper pull from my Alpine Moss I purchased in mid October when they first were released.
Ignore the mark near the u shaped connector and the lines at the end, they are reflections from the back of my IPhone.
I don't think mine is too bad I just don't want it to get a lot worse. I love this bag!!!

This. One zipper pull of mine looks like this. I can live with it.