Involuntary Coach ban support group

View attachment 4508787

Thanks TO :smile:. I like it a lot. The other new release wallet in the same style was tempting too but I felt the one I got is more “me”. (Plus with the black jungle one, I don’t like the back being a different print.) The jungle one seems more popular and well liked than mine but I don’t mind liking stuff that is different and less popular

I like your choice IM, i think it will go the distance more... this one isn't bad but feels less "classic" to me..

I saw the jungle purse in the LV forum. It seems most people thought it was too gaudy. I wouldn't mind a wallet with a different print on front and back, but I wouldn't like that on a purse.

I definitely think SLG's are the better choice for more out there colors, prints etc. It's fun to have unique accessories but i prefer more classic ie; long lasting bags.

Hi guys! I haven't been around as much as I’d like to be. And even then just liking and reading posts. Congratulations on all the new purchases (Oohhh You guys are in trouble)and also sales (But you’ve redeemed yourselves)! I haven’t made any purchases since my BV . Though I do have something new to share... I’m pregnant with our last kid and I’m exhausted, hungry, and can’t eat a thing!

Congratulations!! when are you due?

Ha ha, definitely not a killjoy. You’re my reality check!

Yes, all of my bags are quite similar; thus, maybe I’ve reached the saturation point. I seem to go in waves on selling bags but I’ve been buying SLGs pretty steadily this summer.

I think it's a lot easier to hit that point than people realize(saturation) probably why i have yet to add anymore bags i really can only use satchels so they all seem way to similar to bother.. i mean every time i come close i go.. why? what does this bring that the other bag i currently use doesn't provide.

SLG"s are probably the nicest route to "liven up" and change your collection, definitely easier to use, take less room, and can be quite different .. even seasonal. (like my butterfly coin pouch right now)

@tealocean
Hi TO! I’ve been doing a lot of gardening and thought of you. I have something new and beautiful to show you!

I finally got around to carrying my straw bag with her Coach Posey scarf but I really wanted to show you my first ever dahlia! I sort of screamed when I came around the corner of the house but hopefully the neighbours didn’t heard me.
View attachment 4508065
View attachment 4508066
I’ve been trying to remember each spring to plant the dahlia tubers and I finally did it this year after buying a package of them at Costco. I’ve got a few more coming up around the garden so it’s an exciting time!

All so pretty! i just don't have the time anymore to do much intense gardening. Hard enough to go around and water, dead head the things i do have lol!

Thank you, HS. My teaching partner loved her gift today.

Yes, my Rogue is too big to just carry around. It’s good for work when I can drive and maybe a quick dash into the grocery shop. But I did quite a bit of walking yesterday and it was too much.

I remember the days of the stroller and loading it up. Sometimes we’d end up carrying the kids and the stroller just hauled all the stuff!

That's great glad your partner loved it!

Yeah, love strollers for being a mule lol. Two best things that came besides the kid itself(..obviously) were the baby wipes and strollers.

Great color! Congrats!

Since we were all kind of discussing hardware colors pages back, I prefer brass but if coach used this color of hardware over the black I think I’d like it a lot!

I don't think i have a preference. Hardware tends to be a "package" deal to me dependent greatly on what it is paired with. Some colors, even leathers look better with a certain kind. I have had a lot here ... brass, shiny, old... silver.. even black.. like a gunmetal... i guess?

I really like the HW on this one Coach wallet i have will show it to you guys.. just makes a great not standard look to it.