Involuntary Coach ban support group

Hi guys! I haven't been around as much as I’d like to be. And even then just liking and reading posts. Congratulations on all the new purchases (Oohhh You guys are in trouble)and also sales (But you’ve redeemed yourselves)! I haven’t made any purchases since my BV . Though I do have something new to share... I’m pregnant with our last kid and I’m exhausted, hungry, and can’t eat a thing!

Congratulations! How exciting to add to your family!

Hi guys! I haven't been around as much as I’d like to be. And even then just liking and reading posts. Congratulations on all the new purchases (Oohhh You guys are in trouble)and also sales (But you’ve redeemed yourselves)! I haven’t made any purchases since my BV . Though I do have something new to share... I’m pregnant with our last kid and I’m exhausted, hungry, and can’t eat a thing!
Congratulations!

I just got my vintage bag. Just as I suspected. It's been clearly shoe polished. It's reeks of fresh polish and looks very shiny! :crybaby:Now I'm trying to decide if it's worth working on or if I should return. Ugh! On one hand it's a Chadwick satchel and I know if I wait long enough I can find another one. On the other hand I feel like I need to rescue it. No one would pay $45 for a tacky shoe polished bag so selling it back will be harder than returning it.

947.gif

Congratulations!

I just got my vintage bag. Just as I suspected. It's been clearly shoe polished. It's reeks of fresh polish and looks very shiny! :crybaby:Now I'm trying to decide if it's worth working on or if I should return. Ugh! On one hand it's a Chadwick satchel and I know if I wait long enough I can find another one. On the other hand I feel like I need to rescue it. No one would pay $45 for a tacky shoe polished bag so selling it back will be harder than returning it.

View attachment 4509303
I would probably want to return. What a shame that they would do that!! ugh!

Glad to hear you are getting back to normal. Please take it easy and rest as much as you can.

Thanks — I really like the look of my new ZCP. I don’t “need” (lol) another one but this print really spoke to me. It is still the classic monogram but done in a different innovative way.
Lol “need” is a relative term. The ZCP is just a great wallet. Why not get it in as many colorways and collections? :yes:

View attachment 4509303

Aw man! Sucks that you have another project on your hands. But it will be worth it in the end. :smile:

Welcome back! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Omg how did I miss this! Congrats!! :yahoo:Sorry you can't eat though! :sad:

Congrats!

View attachment 4508787

Thanks TO :smile:. I like it a lot. The other new release wallet in the same style was tempting too but I felt the one I got is more “me”. (Plus with the black jungle one, I don’t like the back being a different print.) The jungle one seems more popular and well liked than mine but I don’t mind liking stuff that is different and less popular
I haven't seen the jungle one, but I love the colors on yours! I'm glad you found a beautiful new SLG you enjoy so much. The special effect print is a fun touch.

I'd happily repurpose my target bookshelf into a purse shelf and move all the books into the barrister bookshelf! I love how they look and they so functional! Love how they are modular! I haven't looked at Craigslist forever! The last one I saw was at the local antique mall. I'll have to go and check there again to see if they have any.
Great idea! I have always thought they look beautiful too, and whatever you put in there needs less dusting. You don't want them for your bags? :smile: That would be so pretty to have them on display behind glass. Craigslist used to be amazing, thankfully, when I needed bookshelves. We got a bunch of mismatched solid wood furniture and painted them all to match. I'm suddenly reminded I need to go dust the bookshelves. :P