Involuntary Coach ban support group

I'm very jealous! They are so expensive and hard to find!
If you have craigslist or other site like that near you, keep an eye out. I've seen them before, and like them too, but we don't need any bookshelves...or we can't fit any more. ;) Craigslist isn't as active now here, but years ago, all our wooden furniture came from there really inexpensively. We painted it all to match because most furniture isn't made as nice anymore.

0099A749-2EB9-40B5-AB36-3A3970428DB0.jpeg
Pretty, IM, and great colors!!

Thanks TO :smile:. I like it a lot. The other new release wallet in the same style was tempting too but I felt the one I got is more “me”. (Plus with the black jungle one, I don’t like the back being a different print.) The jungle one seems more popular and well liked than mine but I don’t mind liking stuff that is different and less popular

View attachment 4508787

Thanks TO :smile:. I like it a lot. The other new release wallet in the same style was tempting too but I felt the one I got is more “me”. (Plus with the black jungle one, I don’t like the back being a different print.) The jungle one seems more popular and well liked than mine but I don’t mind liking stuff that is different and less popular
I saw the jungle purse in the LV forum. It seems most people thought it was too gaudy. I wouldn't mind a wallet with a different print on front and back, but I wouldn't like that on a purse.

16DAC5F9-13F0-4A5E-9138-5C9B624BE9F5.jpeg
I saw the jungle purse in the LV forum. It seems most people thought it was too gaudy. I wouldn't mind a wallet with a different print on front and back, but I wouldn't like that on a purse.
Lol, perhaps you are referring to a thread where some people talked freely about what they don’t like about the new releases, But in terms of reveals, there have been a lot more Jungle items bought compared to just a few Monogram Pop items like mine. I actually like the look of the black jungle items as shown in this NeverFull (although I would never get a Neverfull, lol). But once again I don’t like the print on the back. Guess I am picky and also not much into animal print

If you have craigslist or other site like that near you, keep an eye out. I've seen them before, and like them too, but we don't need any bookshelves...or we can't fit any more. ;) Craigslist isn't as active now here, but years ago, all our wooden furniture came from there really inexpensively. We painted it all to match because most furniture isn't made as nice anymore.
I'd happily repurpose my target bookshelf into a purse shelf and move all the books into the barrister bookshelf! I love how they look and they so functional! Love how they are modular! I haven't looked at Craigslist forever! The last one I saw was at the local antique mall. I'll have to go and check there again to see if they have any.

Ok I had to google Barrister Bookcases, lol. Very nice and classic looking. Good eye House — I couldn’t see much of any bookcase in ML’s picture (thought it was an entry table, lol), let alone identify the kind of bookcase.
Thanks! I'm obsessed with them and can't wait till my kids are older so I can get one. My DS1 recently broke my glass table top. It was a Pace brand table from the 60s/70s. :sad::crybaby:

39379C66-CA64-407A-A5A1-281D8F0C3D4D.jpeg
Thanks! I'm obsessed with them and can't wait till my kids are older so I can get one. My DS1 recently broke my glass table top. It was a Pace brand table from the 60s/70s. :sad::crybaby:
Lol, you got me googling Pace glass tables — wow, super cool, love the look of it like this sample one I saw in my search.

Hi guys! I haven't been around as much as I’d like to be. And even then just liking and reading posts. Congratulations on all the new purchases (Oohhh You guys are in trouble)and also sales (But you’ve redeemed yourselves)! I haven’t made any purchases since my BV . Though I do have something new to share... I’m pregnant with our last kid and I’m exhausted, hungry, and can’t eat a thing!

Hi guys! I haven't been around as much as I’d like to be. And even then just liking and reading posts. Congratulations on all the new purchases (Oohhh You guys are in trouble)and also sales (But you’ve redeemed yourselves)! I haven’t made any purchases since my BV . Though I do have something new to share... I’m pregnant with our last kid and I’m exhausted, hungry, and can’t eat a thing!
Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Big Congrats C :smile:. How exciting to have a new baby (and the new baby smell, lol) in the house soon. Do you feel ok? Are your kids excited and ready to help out? Thanks for sharing with us.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Thank you!
Big Congrats C :smile:. How exciting to have a new baby (and the new baby smell, lol) in the house soon. Do you feel ok? Are your kids excited and ready to help out? Thanks for sharing with us.
Thank you! I’m finally getting back to normal. I don’t remember my other pregnancies being this tiring, but I am 10 years older than I was the last time. :doh:

PS... how are you liking your new ZCP? I haven’t seen the line in person but the pattern is so interesting.

Thank you!

Thank you! I’m finally getting back to normal. I don’t remember my other pregnancies being this tiring, but I am 10 years older than I was the last time. :doh:

PS... how are you liking your new ZCP? I haven’t seen the line in person but the pattern is so interesting.

Glad to hear you are getting back to normal. Please take it easy and rest as much as you can.

Thanks — I really like the look of my new ZCP. I don’t “need” (lol) another one but this print really spoke to me. It is still the classic monogram but done in a different innovative way.

Congrats!