Involuntary Coach ban support group

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Thank you!
Big Congrats C :smile:. How exciting to have a new baby (and the new baby smell, lol) in the house soon. Do you feel ok? Are your kids excited and ready to help out? Thanks for sharing with us.
Thank you! I’m finally getting back to normal. I don’t remember my other pregnancies being this tiring, but I am 10 years older than I was the last time. :doh:

PS... how are you liking your new ZCP? I haven’t seen the line in person but the pattern is so interesting.

Thank you!

Thank you! I’m finally getting back to normal. I don’t remember my other pregnancies being this tiring, but I am 10 years older than I was the last time. :doh:

PS... how are you liking your new ZCP? I haven’t seen the line in person but the pattern is so interesting.

Glad to hear you are getting back to normal. Please take it easy and rest as much as you can.

Thanks — I really like the look of my new ZCP. I don’t “need” (lol) another one but this print really spoke to me. It is still the classic monogram but done in a different innovative way.

Hi guys! I haven't been around as much as I’d like to be. And even then just liking and reading posts. Congratulations on all the new purchases (Oohhh You guys are in trouble)and also sales (But you’ve redeemed yourselves)! I haven’t made any purchases since my BV . Though I do have something new to share... I’m pregnant with our last kid and I’m exhausted, hungry, and can’t eat a thing!
Congrats!

Hi guys! I haven't been around as much as I’d like to be. And even then just liking and reading posts. Congratulations on all the new purchases (Oohhh You guys are in trouble)and also sales (But you’ve redeemed yourselves)! I haven’t made any purchases since my BV . Though I do have something new to share... I’m pregnant with our last kid and I’m exhausted, hungry, and can’t eat a thing!

Congratulations! How exciting to add to your family!

Congratulations!

I just got my vintage bag. Just as I suspected. It's been clearly shoe polished. It's reeks of fresh polish and looks very shiny! :crybaby:Now I'm trying to decide if it's worth working on or if I should return. Ugh! On one hand it's a Chadwick satchel and I know if I wait long enough I can find another one. On the other hand I feel like I need to rescue it. No one would pay $45 for a tacky shoe polished bag so selling it back will be harder than returning it.

947.gif

Congratulations!

I just got my vintage bag. Just as I suspected. It's been clearly shoe polished. It's reeks of fresh polish and looks very shiny! :crybaby:Now I'm trying to decide if it's worth working on or if I should return. Ugh! On one hand it's a Chadwick satchel and I know if I wait long enough I can find another one. On the other hand I feel like I need to rescue it. No one would pay $45 for a tacky shoe polished bag so selling it back will be harder than returning it.

View attachment 4509303
I would probably want to return. What a shame that they would do that!! ugh!

Glad to hear you are getting back to normal. Please take it easy and rest as much as you can.

Thanks — I really like the look of my new ZCP. I don’t “need” (lol) another one but this print really spoke to me. It is still the classic monogram but done in a different innovative way.
Lol “need” is a relative term. The ZCP is just a great wallet. Why not get it in as many colorways and collections? :yes:

View attachment 4509303

Aw man! Sucks that you have another project on your hands. But it will be worth it in the end. :smile:

Welcome back! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Omg how did I miss this! Congrats!! :yahoo:Sorry you can't eat though! :sad:

Congrats!