Involuntary Coach ban support group

Back from the Coach store with my denim Rogue to stop me from buying the cute black clutch with sparkling studs.
View attachment 4506183
However, as much as I love my Rogue, she cannot be a shopping handbag as she’s way too heavy to take around on transit. I think I worked up a glow! I usually shop with a Longchamp tote (SLH) and am definitely go back to carrying that instead if I’m not driving.

I finally bought the Selena bow charm I’ve been wanting, a bright cherry small wallet and the grey tearose bag strap (for dark berry Charlie) for me.

View attachment 4506290

View attachment 4506291
Bought my teaching partner the same small wallet but in a pretty pale pink with floral lining for her birthday. Everything was 50% off.

Although I made it out without a bag, I did get quite a few SLGs at the SAS this summer. Time to take a break!

All so pretty! I can see the Rogue being a bit much for a long carrying period, i have no problem using carts for Grace and definitely prefer when i shop at the mall with grandson because i can use his buggy to carry it lol.

Lovely gift! so thoughtful.

Thanks :smile:. Something about this print I like a lot. It’s a new Fall 2019 release, came out just Friday to most stores (trickling in, my store received just one which I got luckily)
So cool! Congrats! It almost looks like the old school 3D images.

This is different, not seen one done like this with the signature. Looks like a very practical size i can see why your drawn to them.

Did they discontinue the Nolita wristlet???? I don’t see them any more on Coach’s site. :sad: I know they have the outlet version they still offer so I guess I’ll keep watching FOS for the different colors/styles. I’m bummed because I use mine them all the time converted into crossbodies. They are my fav go to small crossbody right now.
I really like the Nolita line. I still have our wristlet and am still using my Nolita prairie bud handbag.
image.jpg
(Sorry about the photo. This is part of our temporary secondhand shop look. DD’s small IKEA bookcase is in front of my antique one).

View attachment 4507804 View attachment 4507803

Hi C. Here is a picture of the inside. There are 7 card slots (although you can put more than one card in each slot). 2 main compartments — I use one for coins, the other for dollar bills (folded into half, some people don’t like folding bills into half. This is technically called a coin purse so maybe not intended for dollar bills, lol). A bonus picture of the red one I am using currently.
This colour is absolutely beautiful! And such good organization. It definitely holds more than my Rosalie.

Yes. Thank you! I'm getting rid of two turnlock totes in cross grain. I used them a lot when I bought them but not any more because they are big. A couple other Coach bags. MM's bags are taking over my collection. I love his hobos although I've never been a satchel person. I will keep about about 5 Edies.
I also sold my Coach turnlock tote in crossgrain leather. It was just too heavy with even a few things in it and I’m very protective of my shoulders now (rotator cuff injuries on both sides).

I think it depends a lot on how you use your bags, some styles are just better suited than others so obviously you gravitate towards them. That said I do think it's possible to over saturate yourself but I am a bit of a kill joy lol Plus am in the minority in really only carry 1 bag for months and keeping only a few overall.
Ha ha, definitely not a killjoy. You’re my reality check!

Yes, all of my bags are quite similar; thus, maybe I’ve reached the saturation point. I seem to go in waves on selling bags but I’ve been buying SLGs pretty steadily this summer.

All so pretty! I can see the Rogue being a bit much for a long carrying period, i have no problem using carts for Grace and definitely prefer when i shop at the mall with grandson because i can use his buggy to carry it lol.

Lovely gift! so thoughtful.
Thank you, HS. My teaching partner loved her gift today.

Yes, my Rogue is too big to just carry around. It’s good for work when I can drive and maybe a quick dash into the grocery shop. But I did quite a bit of walking yesterday and it was too much.

I remember the days of the stroller and loading it up. Sometimes we’d end up carrying the kids and the stroller just hauled all the stuff!

@tealocean
Hi TO! I’ve been doing a lot of gardening and thought of you. I have something new and beautiful to show you!

I finally got around to carrying my straw bag with her Coach Posey scarf but I really wanted to show you my first ever dahlia! I sort of screamed when I came around the corner of the house but hopefully the neighbours didn’t heard me.
F88DC9D2-08F8-42A4-AC98-1DE9D29726F5.jpeg
82CE5140-9C20-4064-83AF-6BF88296E67A.jpeg
I’ve been trying to remember each spring to plant the dahlia tubers and I finally did it this year after buying a package of them at Costco. I’ve got a few more coming up around the garden so it’s an exciting time!

Great color! Congrats!

Since we were all kind of discussing hardware colors pages back, I prefer brass but if coach used this color of hardware over the black I think I’d like it a lot!
I love the hardware on my Bals. It doesn't compete with the bags, just kind of fades into the background.
Thank you, HS. My teaching partner loved her gift today.

Yes, my Rogue is too big to just carry around. It’s good for work when I can drive and maybe a quick dash into the grocery shop. But I did quite a bit of walking yesterday and it was too much.

I remember the days of the stroller and loading it up. Sometimes we’d end up carrying the kids and the stroller just hauled all the stuff!
I loved shopping with a stroller. It was best with the double stroller (front and back, not side by side). Room for one kid and lots of packages. After I learned this, I encouraged everyone to buy a double stroller even if they only had one kid.

So I just realized I have a new pet peeve. I hate when I buy a bag and the sellers immediately proceed to "polish" the leather before shipping. That word immediately puts me in panic mode that they are using shoe polish. I am buying the bag as is. Why do they want to make it look better before shipping? Also I'm afraid it will grow mold during transit because the conditioner wasn't allowed to dry fully. Technically I could claim they are no longer "as described", specially if I wanted the distressed look for which I was buying the bag.