Involuntary Coach ban support group

@tealocean @houseof999 @whateve
Alright, bookcase lovers! I love a good bookcase as well, especially glass doors. I’ll take a photo when I’m back from my holiday but mine are just filled with books. I’ve been hauling my barrister bookcases for most of our married life (25 years).
You just reminded me of the 25 yrs. Is this your anniversary trip? Happy Anniversary!

I love the pic of your bright cherry wallet with cute Snoopy!

Jealous! I love Oahu! Have fun...

ML, this is so beautiful. I feel relaxed just looking at this scene and all the colors! But you forgot to bring me with you!!! ;) I hope you're enjoying your vacation!
I wish you were all here! The weather is very warm though, the hottest of the few times we’ve been. We’re spending lots of time in the water.

Congratulations, HS! I love a pink hydrangea. Mine are the common blue ones but yours are something really special!
I believe they all come from the same plant. The color is dependent on the acidity of the soil. You can change that with soil additions. I added coffee grounds and aluminum foil to mine to get them blue.

@tealocean @Iamminda
For all you flower lovers, here’s some beautiful plantings at the Plantation Gardens at the Dole Plantation on Oahu. It’s a fun place to visit!
View attachment 4513895
View attachment 4513898
View attachment 4513899
View attachment 4513896

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures — so wish I could be there with you right now :smile:. The color of your Le Pliage looks even prettier than I remember (maybe the Hawaiian setting show it off better, lol), Have a wonderful time ML.

Can I share a funny story? I will call it forbidden Goldfish!

This weekend we tried out a winery we hadn't been to yet, and instead of being a fun and friendly place like most of them, this one was quite pretentious. Many things occurred, but the funniest was that when we brought in a small bag of Goldfish (we had them in the car and brought them in in case we needed a light snack later or if the lunch wasn't that great--it wasn't to replace a meal). This place serves food so does not want outside food (apparently from my experience).

The first thing they said to me was, are there allergies that require the Goldfish? Inside I am laughing, but I say...no, we just had it with us. She says, we do not allow outside food (again, I am laughing--would goldfish replace a meal?). I said, can we keep it with us if we promise not to eat it? She said yes... I am thinking to myself, really? This is a package of crackers. There was more stuff that happened after that, but that part of the story is the best.

This weekend we tried out a winery we hadn't been to yet, and instead of being a fun and friendly place like most of them, this one was quite pretentious. Many things occurred, but the funniest was that when we brought in a small bag of Goldfish (we had them in the car and brought them in in case we needed a light snack later or if the lunch wasn't that great--it wasn't to replace a meal). This place serves food so does not want outside food (apparently from my experience).

The first thing they said to me was, are there allergies that require the Goldfish? Inside I am laughing, but I say...no, we just had it with us. She says, we do not allow outside food (again, I am laughing--would goldfish replace a meal?). I said, can we keep it with us if we promise not to eat it? She said yes... I am thinking to myself, really? This is a package of crackers. There was more stuff that happened after that, but that part of the story is the best.
Love that story!

LOL How dare you have crackers! Now I wonder what would have happened if you said “why yes I need these crackers for my allergies” hahaha

LOL How dare you have crackers! Now I wonder what would have happened if you said “why yes I need these crackers for my allergies” hahaha
I wish had known to expect it and I would have come up with some great explanation to play it up. Such as, my son can only eat goldfish and nothing else or he will break out in hives, or something like that! She gave me an opening, but I was too surprised that she noticed the goldfish to take the opportunity. When we were leaving we saw someone with a huge loaf of bread.... I hope they had allergies or something!

Too funny. Did it happen at the entrance or the place where you had lunch? The only reason I can think of why they asked is that perhaps they were concerned you might accidentally drop a little goldfish here and there. But the way they asked it is strange and off putting for sure. Hope you had a nice time there otherwise.

Omg, that's crazy!! I probably would have told her the goldfish crackers were my therapy pets and had a right to be there :lol:

I wish had known to expect it and I would have come up with some great explanation to play it up. Such as, my son can only eat goldfish and nothing else or he will break out in hives, or something like that! She gave me an opening, but I was too surprised that she noticed the goldfish to take the opportunity. When we were leaving we saw someone with a huge loaf of bread.... I hope they had allergies or something!
Next tune say you have to have it in case you go into insulin shock. When I was pregnant and diabetic, I had to give myself insulin shots before we ate. I did it once before we went out to dinner. The meal took so long coming, I started to pass out. I had to eat the sugar packets on the table.

Perfect wristlet for Hawaii! Looks like you’re having tons of fun!
Oh my gosh, Syren, we are. I wish you were all here. It’s so gorgeous—my kind of island.

DH and I were walking along Kalākaua (Avenue?) which is the major street of gorgeous hotels and shops in Waikiki and what do I see but the Coach Store! I have to make a visit! And ahead of me...Coach Hawaii exclusives!
CD616371-FD9F-4E37-B0E5-CD32A21F6F99.jpeg
I bought this passport cover for myself.
E6869BA3-DD01-4A00-BB62-33CD7A87C75D.jpeg
BE087BBC-6137-4E9A-8E4D-7F4978070434.jpeg
FE92F996-11F9-4A7E-A2AB-582D0324C547.jpeg
Then DD saw mine and wanted one as well. So we went back to the store again (lucky girl) and I bought her the second style.
253F05FE-2E85-412D-B1C2-99171F173950.jpeg
01063BBC-2A42-4718-893C-75D15E897EAA.jpeg

Yes, we are having way too much fun!