Info on Costume Jewelry from Paris-Moscou

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi LCF!! Wowwwww! Thanks again for posting these incredible close-up pics!! :drool::drool::drool: I must have these 2!! They are 2 of my fave's from Paris Moscou!! Oh no!!! Where is my money treeeee?!!!! Can't wait to see them IRL!!

For this first picture, there's a brooch version which I saw at the Chanel.com fashion show pics. Do you happen to know how much this brooch will cost?

2. Hi Justin,

Thanks so much!! BTW, do you know from what is the name of the collection where this brooch is from?

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]I'm seriously thinking about it. :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks!

Mia:heart:

3. Yeahhhhhh Great pics ! :yahoo:

Thanks a lot LesChicsFilles

4. The brooch version of this is around $1500, not too bad considering all the work put into it.

5. ^ Mia I was :drool::drool::drool: when I saw that close-up...If you are getting the brooch version & I would definitely keep :drool::drool::drool: Haha! But, it's really a stunning piece!!!

6. [​IMG]
    wonder if this is the belt or long necklace, it's so gorgy!

7. My guess is it's a belt.

Does not that "do" look like a bunch of bad hairpieces thrown into a ratted mess. The accessories add something interesting to an otherwise bad hair day.

8. ^^ :heart: the belt.

9. I want that belt! :drool:

10. Here is a picture of Lilly Allen wearing the cuff / bangle.

[​IMG]

11. ^:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Mon, you are sooooo good! No!!:nogood: You are soooo bad!!

12. ^^I know! Gonna break open my piggy bank soon to see how much I have saved so far.

13. That cuff is adorable on Lily!

14. I want that cuff bracelet too! :drool: x 100

15. Tsarina Choker
    [​IMG]

Tsarina Brooch
    [​IMG]

Matriochka Clutch
    [​IMG]

Matriochka Earrings
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: