Info on Costume Jewelry from Paris-Moscou

Hi LCF!! Wowwwww! Thanks again for posting these incredible close-up pics!! :drool::drool::drool: I must have these 2!! They are 2 of my fave's from Paris Moscou!! Oh no!!! Where is my money treeeee?!!!! Can't wait to see them IRL!!

For this first picture, there's a brooch version which I saw at the Chanel.com fashion show pics. Do you happen to know how much this brooch will cost?

Some Costume Jewerly close ups!
credit: Chanel
attachment.php
attachment.php

Oops I'm sorry, that big CC brooch with the buttons and the charms and the chains is actually 2,700 euros, lol i just checked the lookbook again.

Hi Justin,

Thanks so much!! BTW, do you know from what is the name of the collection where this brooch is from?

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]I'm seriously thinking about it. :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks!

Mia:heart:

Hi LCF!! Wowwwww! Thanks again for posting these incredible close-up pics!! :drool::drool::drool: I must have these 2!! They are 2 of my fave's from Paris Moscou!! Oh no!!! Where is my money treeeee?!!!! Can't wait to see them IRL!!

For this first picture, there's a brooch version which I saw at the Chanel.com fashion show pics. Do you happen to know how much this brooch will cost?

The brooch version of this is around $1500, not too bad considering all the work put into it.

My guess is it's a belt.

Does not that "do" look like a bunch of bad hairpieces thrown into a ratted mess. The accessories add something interesting to an otherwise bad hair day.

Tsarina Choker
attachment.php

Tsarina Brooch
attachment.php

Matriochka Clutch
attachment.php

Matriochka Earrings
attachment.php

Attachments

• Tsarina_Choker.jpg
    Tsarina_Choker.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 340