Info on Costume Jewelry from Paris-Moscou

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I spoke to Brendan. His store is getting 3 of the Matriochka clutches. Each clutch retails for $6,100.

The Matriochka dangle earrings are around $750 and the long necklace with multiple Matriochka dolls will retail for $3,760.

I'm starting a fund for the earrings and the necklace.

2. I think I will have to admire the jewelry from afar. It's so pricey! But I can understand why given the ornate details.

Does anyone have a picture with just the Matriochka doll? I am currious to see the details that were described.

TIA! :heart:

3. I emailed Laetitia and she only asked me to google Lily Allen's clutch.
    Here's a picture of the clutch, the ones on the accessories are more or less the same.

Attached Files:

4. [​IMG]

5. Omg soooo cute!!!!

6. Oops I'm sorry, that big CC brooch with the buttons and the charms and the chains is actually 2,700 euros, lol i just checked the lookbook again.

7. I think I like it. :confused1::confused1: :nuts:

8. [​IMG]
    That Crystal Bow on the left is 'Tsarina', what a beauty! And the chic chic girl on the far right is of course, the one and only Laetitia!!!

Here are some more close up pics of accessories of the show. The Matriochka is there too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. [​IMG]

Here's a spy pic of the Matriochka cuff, it's so cute lol.

Attached Files:

10. The cuff is VERY cute!
    Thank you again Peace911_1 :heart: !!!

11. #41 Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
    Thank you for posting those Chanel pics!
    They are all so beautiful, specially the Matriochka cuf.
    I was wondering were the last pictures (the ones with Laetitia Crahay) were from? A website ?!?!?!?
    Thanks again!!!

12. I need to stay away from this thread...

STAY AWAY, STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAYYY.....

13. They're from Facebook, I know someone that works in the studio and she took those pics during the show.

14. Here are a couple more pictures.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. And I know this is completely off-topic, but here's a picture of Karl's uber sexy Bodyguard. He also walked for the Paris-Moscou show along with many other previous shows. He's so hawwttt lol...

[​IMG]

In a cute military outfit at Paris Moscou.
    Those pins cost around 140 to 180 euros each.

[​IMG]

Attached Files: