Info on Costume Jewelry from Paris-Moscou

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. I already posted it.

[​IMG]

2. Oh, Justin! You are killing me with all these pics... And price info!:wtf: I thought I'd just stick to Matriochka and now I feel like I have to get something from Tsarina too~:Push:

Do you happen to know if there's going to be a Matriochka brooch as well? I was going through the runway pics on Chanel site and noticed some models looked as if they are wearing the brooches. But I'm not sure if they are brooches indeed. I wish they had details shots of everything they wore!

Thanks for the pics and PM~:heart:

3. Hm I'm almost positive that there are no Matriochka brooches, and even if there are, it would be just a piece of metal (the face of the matriochka), like the cuff that Lily has, because they are making a keychain with just the face.

4. This is from WinteRose's thread: It seems no brooches for Matriochka...oh...but it'll be so cute - just like the cuff....

Oh peace911_1 : do you happen to know the C$ price for the keychain? What's the size & how it'll look like? Flat like a coin? Better bigger than a " toonie"?!

[​IMG]