I'm liking the new duffel bag...what about you?

Is the only difference on this bag the fact that strap is angled and it has more hardware with the lock?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300944527653?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Is the Bo rive really it's name? These names are so confusing.

I'm not authorized to authenticate but I do know that that bag is the Rive Gauche bag from spring. The adjustable/removable shoulder strap is connected close to the handles making it look more of a ladylike bag in my opinion. It's nice but I prefer the Duffle. Same beautiful but vulnerable leather.

I recently got the baby size duffle bag in black as a gift. I want to exchange and buy the bigger size in a different colour - the problem is that I have no gift receipt to be able to do that! Does anyone know how I can go about selling this bag?

i actually looked at the SLP Duffle Bag just a while ago (silly, i know, but i still doubt Hedi) and from afar, it was gorgeous! the Cobalt Blue made my heart aflutter with excitement.. but as i held it and played with it, i was underwhelmed.. the leather was too thin, quite fragile, and the tone on tone suede lining is also, very very thin.. maybe this is the reason why many people are complaining of the shoulder straps of their SLPs tearing. i mean for that price (the 12 was Php 116,000 <roughly $2800>) i expected a lot more... the zipper tabs were very unluxurious, very simple (maybe it was the minimalist vibe that he was after, but very tin metal zipper pulls felt like they were gonna break in a few pulls. you can go minimal without sacrificing the look of luxury) Celines were cheaper by almost $200-300 and the leather was very very nice, supple, and thick... i appreciated my LV SC now even more because of it's gorgeous leather. i know, it's a bit steeper, but it's more beautiful personally...

in the end, i was left wanting more.

View attachment 2171312

View attachment 2171313
Loving the pink! Wish I had that one instead. Anyone here looking for 3 duffle in black?

Is the only difference on this bag the fact that strap is angled and it has more hardware with the lock?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300944527653?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Is the Bo rive really it's name? These names are so confusing.

yes, it is really called a Bo.. Officially, the Bo Duffle.. same stuff, just the padlock.. a little cheaper than the original Duffle but i find it more cuter, especially in the mini size.. but it is expensive. just can't justify the cost with thin leather and whatnot.