I'm liking the new duffel bag...what about you?

For those concerned about scratches on the leather, I highly recommend Mink oil.

I've had my navy 12 for a couple of months now, use it about once/twice a week. Few scratches but I don't really mind - I feel that bags are to be used, not babied - but don't put it on the floor! And I tend to disagree about the leather being delicate... used it in the rain today & it just rolled off easily.

Also, it's a lot lighter than the SDJ in large!

[vogue];27636915 said:
For those concerned about scratches on the leather, I highly recommend Mink oil.

I've had my navy 12 for a couple of months now, use it about once/twice a week. Few scratches but I don't really mind - I feel that bags are to be used, not babied - but don't put it on the floor! And I tend to disagree about the leather being delicate... used it in the rain today & it just rolled off easily.

Also, it's a lot lighter than the SDJ in large!
Thanks for the info...didnt think I would be able to carry my bag in rain or snowy weather. So I always opt to carry 1 of my sturdier bags that I know do well in bad weather, either my Prada or Gucci.

Also, did you carry your bag in the rain prior to treating with Mink Oil?

[vogue];27638126 said:
Yes, I only use the mink oil as and when I feel it needs a touch up. I've only done it once so far!

The leather fairs well in the rain, so no need to worry there.
Thanks appreciate your info...Happened to get caught in a bad rain storm with my bag over this past weekend. Dried my bag well with a clean cloth when i got home and my bag still looks great no issues at all!