Ignes bags- the discussion continues

I will post better pics in a seperate thread sometime over the weekend in the light, but these pics are fairly accurate on color.

Presenting Ms. Beige Ormala:

pradas015.jpg

pradas026.jpg

what color is her lining? thanks! :smile:

No, aubergine is NOT the new dark purple. To be clear, there is NO aubergine!!! There is, however, BORDEAUX, which is #074. :yes:

To my knowledge, the new dark purple is still in the works. There is no sample of the new dark purple in the lookbook.

Ignacio told me that the new purple will be ready in a couple of weeks. That was last week. Sorry to add to the confusion!

Last edited:
Lionlaw that beige ormala is stunning. Beige was one of the colors I wrote down for a future bag. Really really nice--enjoy!

Sorry I am unable to stay up late with you guys. It seems the ignes discussions go on past my bed time!

Oh well.

Lionlaw that beige ormala is stunning. Beige was one of the colors I wrote down for a future bag. Really really nice--enjoy!

Sorry I am unable to stay up late with you guys. It seems the ignes discussions go on past my bed time!

Oh well.

Hi snibor!! thanks!! Beige is not a color I thought would ever be exciting, but I love this leather.

I am an insomniac lately but usually post in the mornings.

FYI: For those interested in ordering the Virginia down the road ~ it will be available by special order for three more months ~ until the end of November. It is currently priced at USD $355. At the end of this month, its price will increase to $395.

mt9kiq.jpg

2r4312h.jpg

Is that a purple patent Virginia? :yahoo:GORGEOUS!!! But I'm :crybaby:I can't afford a Virginia right now. I will email Ignacio and inquire about a Virginia later on...sigh.

BUT...I got everything ironed out with my mutiple changes in order....:wtf:poor Ignacio, and I got my balance due...I got 15% on the entire order, not just the first bag, which is what I thought I'd get. WOW!

How cool is that! I think I am vaguely familiar with this concept....but yeah, I need something like this! I never change bags and have been thinking I needed to get more pouches and containers for all the stuff swimming around....cool, thanks for the links. This would make switching between my Ignes wardrobe items a snap! :tup:

Thanks, Dsrk!

Euridice, I decided the same thing after seeing tPF picks of purses filled with pouches and such. And so I got a makeup bag and coin purse from the Coach outlet (mega mega cheap since I'm a tightwad). Now I can switch SO easily. My wristlet, coin purse, makeup, diapers, wipes, glasses, pen and it's done. Very easy now.

Wow I"m so excited! I just placed an order for a 2nd bag (which will be a gift for my mom).

I have already placed an order for a mini-ormala in chocolate with metallic sparkle, gold metallic suede lining and zipper added, antique gold hardware

I just also ordered a mini-sophia in Wine with gold hardware, Gold suede lining, zipper, and a 12 inch drop. This is the bag for my mom which I think she will love!

Yeah! Now I just have to wait a bit longer for my bag as they will ship together. Oh well. Well worth the wait.

*Sniff* She will love it!!! *Sniff*

I would get my Mom a navy mini-Chiara...she loved navy bags and classic shapes. (My color spazziness and love for unusual shapes have got to be genetic mutations :rolleyes:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frangelica
Remember as an Officer of the Court you must not use violence to wrangle that bag out of Ignacio.
police.gif
Plus, we hate to have to sell off our( umm, maybe your) bags to bail you out.:graucho:

Sell my bags??????? Don't even have them yet...lol....hope you get the Hopbo!

And your new bags are amazing, lionlaw!

I always joke with dh about wanting a job naming OPI nail polish...they have such great names. I want 6 figures for naming 10 polishes a year. Can it be arranged? :P

What about grape for the new purple...simple but purpley. Is it very dark? Then Concord Grape. :idea:

Clearly, Ignacio renamed this leather...it IS confusing!!! He also did this with the crinkled/wrinkled patent leathers...they are the same, although they now use crinkled.

I think he should have us name the leathers instead. :graucho:

I prefer lionlaw's silvery blue or silvery red to silver with red or silver with blue. Silvery blue or red sounds much better!!! :yes:

Chocolate with Silver Sparkle had more gold and bronze sparkle, so we changed it to Chocolate Metallic Sparkle.

Anyone have any good name ideas for the "new" purple? We can't call it the "new purple" forever, because there will eventually be another purple.