Ignes bags- the discussion continues

Lionlaw, Just one more question about this? I was looking at the pics of the lookbook: is the red you got the "107" "soft, textured?" And, is the black the "008" "structured, smooth?" There is also a "109" soft, textured. If I order the leathers you have, I just want to make sure how to specify that.

TIA, so much! :smile:

Hi: Unfortunately, at the time I ordered I didn't have the lookbook so I just told the colors and Ignacio picked the leathers for me based on my preferences (don't scratch easy). Just e-mail him and ask him the colors used for Heather's red sofia and black ormala and he should be able to tell you the numbers.

I will post better pics in a seperate thread sometime over the weekend in the light, but these pics are fairly accurate on color.

Presenting Ms. Beige Ormala:

pradas015.jpg

pradas026.jpg

Wow, no one is around the Ignes threads this afternoon, everyone must be exhausted from all the excitement recently!

Two more questions: those who have seen the camel swatch, how does its color compare to the tan, whiskey, etc? Is it very similar IRL?

And, is the aubergine 074 I saw a sample of the same as "the new purple" that everyone has been discussing?

thanks!! :smile:

There is a new purple. Very dark and smooth. . . . Gorgeous. Ignacio sent it to me in an e-mail, I just can't figure out how to get it to a thread. Also, I've seen the aubergine swatch and it is very pretty. Very deep and rich in tone.

I will post better pics in a seperate thread sometime over the weekend in the light, but these pics are fairly accurate on color.

Presenting Ms. Beige Ormala:

pradas015.jpg

pradas026.jpg

I would have never thought of having a beige purse, but I literally oohed and aahed out loud when I saw this picture! This is quite beautiful!! So are the others, of course, but the beige ormala is totally TDF! :okay::tup:

LindaP has posted the new purple before. This is what you are talking about, right?

Ignespurple.jpg

FYI: #074 = Bordeaux (aubergine)
P1000295.jpg

Ignacio lists #074 as Bordeaux in the lookbook
lookbook007.jpg

lookbook008.jpg

There is a new purple. Very dark and smooth. . . . Gorgeous. Ignacio sent it to me in an e-mail, I just can't figure out how to get it to a thread. Also, I've seen the aubergine swatch and it is very pretty. Very deep and rich in tone.

Aubergine is the new dark purple?? Hmm. . . Linda's picture is the same picture Ignacio sent me. I thought the Aubergine looked more wine in real life than dark purple. Anyways, Aubergine is very elegant looking.

No, aubergine is NOT the new dark purple. To be clear, there is NO aubergine!!! There is, however, BORDEAUX, which is #074. :yes:

To my knowledge, the new dark purple is still in the works. There is no sample of the new dark purple in the lookbook.

Aubergine is the new dark purple?? Hmm. . . Linda's picture is the same picture Ignacio sent me. I thought the Aubergine looked more wine in real life than dark purple. Anyways, Aubergine is very elegant looking.