Ignes bags- the discussion continues

I think it will be gorgeous, although I would be concerned about it getting dirty ~ being a light color, that is.

Hi, what do you think of a Virginia in the beige?? I was discussing that with Ignacio. I listed some lighter colors and of them he said beige would work best and attached a pic of lionlaw's beige ormala. Thoughts??

Clearly, Ignacio renamed this leather...it IS confusing!!! He also did this with the crinkled/wrinkled patent leathers...they are the same, although they now use crinkled.

I think he should have us name the leathers instead. :graucho:

I prefer lionlaw's silvery blue or silvery red to silver with red or silver with blue. Silvery blue or red sounds much better!!! :yes:

Chocolate with Silver Sparkle had more gold and bronze sparkle, so we changed it to Chocolate Metallic Sparkle.

Anyone have any good name ideas for the "new" purple? We can't call it the "new purple" forever, because there will eventually be another purple.

The sample I have , which is labeled Aubergine 074 is not at all like the one Linda P posted...it is very smooth whereas the pic from Linda is more crinkely(if that is a word). baghag 411 has seen 074 IRL and the photo of the "new purple" Ignacio sent to her was like the one Linda P posted and not 074. So I believe there is a "new"color. The photo of the new purple looks deeper with more blue.

Confusing:confused1:

I am the wrong person to ask, because I am biased towards silver. The antique gold on lionlaw's Ormala looks gorgeous ~ it warms it up very nicely. Because I am a hardcore silver girl, I would go with silver. See ~ I'm no help here! :shrugs:

thanks! yeah, i hear you about the dirty-factor...what color hardware would you say?

Clearly, Ignacio renamed this leather...it IS confusing!!! He also did this with the crinkled/wrinkled patent leathers...they are the same, although they now use crinkled.

I think he should have us name the leathers instead. :graucho:

I prefer lionlaw's silvery blue or silvery red to silver with red or silver with blue. Silvery blue or red sounds much better!!! :yes:

Chocolate with Silver Sparkle had more gold and bronze sparkle, so we changed it to Chocolate Metallic Sparkle.

Anyone have any good name ideas for the "new" purple? We can't call it the "new purple" forever, because there will eventually be another purple.

"Deep Purple"
"Purple Haze"
"Purple Rain"

well, I kinda like my first one.