Hermes RTW

Speak with your store's managing director about the situation and pricing. They might be able to lend an assist for your case.

I had an issue with a pair of the clogs. I wore them 1 time (for about 30 minutes shopping) and the rubber part of the heal wore down to the wood. The wood became worn too. What I considered a manufacturing issue, Paris didn't and claimed it was wear & tear and that's how wooden shoes wear. Unfortunately, my MD wasn't able to move Paris' opinion.

Good luck!

Hello! So sorry to hear. When I received my Calya clogs, I was disappointed that they were made with such a thin rubber sole at the heel, and no apparent rubber sole at the front. I had my cobbler add new rubber soles before even wearing them, as I thought they would otherwise wear very quickly. Posting a link here in case helpful.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-hermes-shoes.619325/page-183#post-34750239

Thank you so much for the input! May I know what size did you try on?
I just got it in sz 38… normally i am 40/42 in H, 5’7… i could have fit into a 36 but last on they had in store and don’t mind oversize fit

Attachments

• 9B2A4D1F-F8E5-46E2-BB0C-A6EE7D2EF684.jpeg
    9B2A4D1F-F8E5-46E2-BB0C-A6EE7D2EF684.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 260
  • 52A66D22-39AB-4172-A7D1-853775BFA423.jpeg
    52A66D22-39AB-4172-A7D1-853775BFA423.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 2B6EEBC8-2927-46FE-9811-A16357A7406C.jpeg
    2B6EEBC8-2927-46FE-9811-A16357A7406C.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 244
My SA shows me a photo before.. with the lower armhole i think it’s prob a oversized or relaxed style
I tried it on and I think its true to size. It's cropped so it's more on the shorter side.
I’ve tried the bomber version with long sleeves and i think it’s tts! Really cute irl
thanks guys! I was originally after the black version but my SM managed to locate a beige piece in my usual size I really like how cute it is, so good to know that the piece is tts =D lockdown sucks when one cannot try things in stores!

Reactions: nashpoo
For rtw pieces, do they come in the orange boxes as well or just generic brown box?
I ordered my first piece of rtw, a sweatshirt, and it arrived in a plain brown cardboard gift box. I was just curious if this is the norm for clothing or if maybe they were running low ok boxes.
Happens all the time with Chanel unfortunately lol
They are running out of everything my SA told me. Inventory! Boxes! Shopping bags. It is a crisis they had a meeting on Friday regarding no shipments and how to handle clienteles relation in shortage of shipments.

My SA ordered T-shirt from online store for me it came in a orange box but when I did buy in the boutique, my SA only wrapped in tissue paper even before the shortage. So for now online distribution center might running out of orange boxes.

Reactions: Bentley1
Thanks so much to everyone who responded to my inquiry I appreciate it!

ok got it, so rtw usually comes in the traditional orange packaging. So the boutique must Be running low on boxes.
I didn’t even think about hangers. For Chanel and Dior their rtw comes with hangers. I don’t care for the boxes but an Hermes hanger would have been nice to have to use w my sweatshirt lol

Reactions: icedcoffee
Thanks so much to everyone who responded to my inquiry I appreciate it!

ok got it, so rtw usually comes in the traditional orange packaging. So the boutique must Be running low on boxes.
I didn’t even think about hangers. For Chanel and Dior their rtw comes with hangers. I don’t care for the boxes but an Hermes hanger would have been nice to have to use w my sweatshirt lol

I have found that they traditionally will package RTW based on how they recommend it being stored. e.g. if you are buying a cashmere cardigan, it's likely to come in traditional orange box packaging because H will recommend you store it folded vs. hung so it won't stretch. Other pieces that they do recommend to actually be hung in storage will come with garment bag + hanger. However, my SA has mentioned they are running low on not only packaging, but weren't sure when they would be receiving more garment bags - so they may be getting a bit more creative lately. Add on to if you are getting it shipped to you vs. buying live in store....

I think it depends where you are too. From what I’ve seen and experienced, in most countries in Asia RTWs are wrapped with tissue paper only except for coats.

I’ve been buying RTW mostly, scored 3 quota bags and only have 3 H coat hangers and 1 garment bag from the store, no box at all. Not complaining tho, as I won’t be keeping them in the box :no:

Reactions: icedcoffee
In all my years of buying RTW I have never been given boxes. Granted almost all my purchases were made personally in store. I would get sweaters etc folded in tissue, placed inside the orange envelopes and the rest in garment bags with hangers. From Asia to Europe. For my latest shipment from FSH I requested no garment bags, no hangers for the RTW and they wrapped everything in tissue and packed it in a plain brown box. Most of the time I no longer take shoeboxes either.