Hermes RTW

Thank you both!! I asked my SA to hold one for me without trying it on (They said it's the only one left in the US), and now I'm a bit nervous hearing that it runs large (I'm on the petite side) :-s I love how it looks on bb10blue, but I think everything looks good on her lol
I tried it just the other day…. It does run large by about 2 sizes. Hope it works for you. It’s great in person.

Has anyone tried this and knows what the rough length is? I am 162cm and want a t shirt dress that is fairly short (above mid thigh), I am unable to try it on as my city is in the middle of another lockdown =(
View attachment 5207378
I have this
The fabric is thick but comfy - I’m about 5’8”

Attachments

• 9E7DA7A4-8988-4D13-9CC4-69C4294152EE.jpeg
    9E7DA7A4-8988-4D13-9CC4-69C4294152EE.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 181
For rtw pieces, do they come in the orange boxes as well or just generic brown box?
I ordered my first piece of rtw, a sweatshirt, and it arrived in a plain brown cardboard gift box. I was just curious if this is the norm for clothing or if maybe they were running low ok boxes.
Happens all the time with Chanel unfortunately lol

For rtw pieces, do they come in the orange boxes as well or just generic brown box?
I ordered my first piece of rtw, a sweatshirt, and it arrived in a plain brown cardboard gift box. I was just curious if this is the norm for clothing or if maybe they were running low ok boxes.
When I purchase Rtw in store, they come in the orange boxes.

For my cashmere tops, tshirts Hermes only wrapped them in tissue paper and that's it
Underwhelmed packaging for such a luxury brand.
But when I mentioned I would like to give the shirt to my hubby, SA wrapped it in a gift box

I purchased a beach tunic from my store by remote shopping and they shipped it to me. It came in orange box and with a coat hanger.

Has anyone here got this Bride de Gala coat? Can you post the mod shot? TIA
View attachment 5208015

I have tried this but it did not come home with me. While the price point is excellent, I felt the coat was not the most flattering. I’m 5’8, medium built and I had to size down one size. I think one needs to be very slim and tall to wear this well. :yes: good luck deciding!!

I have tried this but it did not come home with me. While the price point is excellent, I felt the coat was not the most flattering. I’m 5’8, medium built and I had to size down one size. I think one needs to be very slim and tall to wear this well. :yes: good luck deciding!!
Thank you so much for the input! May I know what size did you try on?

Reactions: icedcoffee