Hermes Repair/Refurbish policy - Official Spa Thread

How long does it normally take for a quote for fixing a bag. I brought my Kelly bag into the Luxembourg store on Nov 8th for repair and still haven’t heard anything. I know it will need to go to Paris. I’m just concerned as they wrote my phone number down wrong and I had to go back to the store for them to change it.
I dropped off a Kelly in London on November 5th last year for major repair work in Paris. I received the quote via email on 14th December and the bag came back at the end of April, so just under six months in total.

Reactions: eustaciasgarden
Does anyone know if Hermes will replace hardware on Constance bags? I'm looking into purchasing some vintage bags and the hardware (including the H) are pretty tarnished. I want to know what can be done before buying a vintage beauty! TIA!!

I brought my Constance for spa at Madison. I was quoted a time frame of 4-6 weeks and about $300-$400. Much to my surprise, she was ready in about 3 weeks and the SA who assisted me said that the artisan said it was not much work as expected and I was only charged $200!

Reactions: momasaurus
I brought my Constance for spa at Madison. I was quoted a time frame of 4-6 weeks and about $300-$400. Much to my surprise, she was ready in about 3 weeks and the SA who assisted me said that the artisan said it was not much work as expected and I was only charged $200!

That's great to hear! I just purchased a vintage Constance at auction today and should be receiving it next week. I think I'll take it into the Madison store to see what they recommend. Was this just recently that you took your bag in?

Does anyone have the latest intel if H still takes back plisse scarves for re-pleating? I have my eye on one from a reseller but it has some storage bumps that I'd like to get repaired.

Hi all! I recently purchased a 2005 Clemence Bolide with a few scuffs/scratches around the bottom corners. Nothing horrible at all - just normal wear and tear, but I am hoping it can be spruced up a bit. Can I just bring it in to my local Hermes to have it refurbished to the best it can be? I am not sure if Hermes will work on it since I did not buy it from Hermes personally. TIA for any help you can offer!

Hi all! I recently purchased a 2005 Clemence Bolide with a few scuffs/scratches around the bottom corners. Nothing horrible at all - just normal wear and tear, but I am hoping it can be spruced up a bit. Can I just bring it in to my local Hermes to have it refurbished to the best it can be? I am not sure if Hermes will work on it since I did not buy it from Hermes personally. TIA for any help you can offer!

Yes, absolutely you can. They will send it to repair and provide a quote if any repairs are suggested (sometimes the craftsman makes a recommendation). You can chose to do that work or decline. Either way, they will clean her up.

Reactions: green cove