Ode to the enamels

I think that may be "brighter"
That is beautiful tho!!!
Here is mine View attachment 2762368

Love this one, hope to add it next!

View attachment 2763230
And so I caved-- my stack of the day with the new cw for the narrow CDC enamel. Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

How elegant, gorgeous!

Hi Fellow Enamel Lovers! This is an amazing season for enamels!!! I've had the balcons since spring, but when I saw Myke's gorgeous neutral set, I "set" out on my own to H to do some exploring....
Afterall, the gold balcons needed a friend or two or three, right? THANK YOU Myke for the inspiration!

Just lovely, LadyB, I especially love the perspectives, but they are all beautiful!

Love this one, hope to add it next!

How elegant, gorgeous!

Just lovely, LadyB, I especially love the perspectives, but they are all beautiful!

Thank you, Monceau! I know how much you love perspectives! Your shawls are gorgeous!!! (I, too, have fallen hard for this design! I bought 2 90cm silks! I could definitely use a shawl in this pattern! The design is so easy to tie and highlight certain colors. :smile:)

My wrists both measure 5 1/2". And I wear a 62 on my left wrist and a 65 on my right.

This because my hands are slightly different widths. I am right handed so my palm is ever so slightly larger on that side and I cannot get a 62 on yet it slips on perfectly on my left hand.

So I collect 62's for my left wrist and 65's for my right.

Which is making for a very large collection of enamels.

:wacko:

Exactly, my SA and I tried, tried, tried to fit the 62cm on my wrist and just couldn't! :hugs:

I have a friend who got a jade bracelet on a trip to the Orient that she could not remove.
Somehow, the vendor got in on her wrist with some sort of oil, but she had to leave it on the entire trip and dislocated her wrist when her husband tried to help remove it. They had to cut it off and she had to wear a cast for over a month!

My wrists both measure 5 1/2". And I wear a 62 on my left wrist and a 65 on my right.

This because my hands are slightly different widths. I am right handed so my palm is ever so slightly larger on that side and I cannot get a 62 on yet it slips on perfectly on my left hand.

Hmmm, I did not think about that! I usually wear my bracelets on my left wrist and I am right handed as well.

That's interesting because I mainly wear printed enamels on my left hand and XL clic clacs on my right!

Hi so I love hermes and have always wanted some of their bracelets and now am biting the bullet. For those who own a few. I'm not talking about the H bracelets but the ones with the prints. Do they tarnish and having any chipping issues? Will they last years if I take care of them? Thank you.

Hi so I love hermes and have always wanted some of their bracelets and now am biting the bullet. For those who own a few. I'm not talking about the H bracelets but the ones with the prints. Do they tarnish and having any chipping issues? Will they last years if I take care of them? Thank you.

slp, mine never tarnished nor had chipping issues. They are very well made, classic H.

They do not tarnish but can chip. Chips are rare - They do last for years and are very durable. If the printed enamel does chip, there is no way to repair it.

Please could someone identify this bangle?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUTH-Hermes-Enamel-PM-Bracelet-/310750709988?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item485a2f88e4

I've researched it but can't seem to find it anywhere else?

TIA

Last edited: