**Hermes Chat**

sorry i have another question ! are steeples hard to come by and do they also have new colours and designs each season ? i’m new to this whole thing !!! but this bag is so much lighter and less bulky compared to the book tote which i have been using to lug my laptop around !
They have been on the Canadian website consistently for quite some time now so I will guess they are not hard to come by.

Reactions: piggiejan
sorry i have another question ! are steeples hard to come by and do they also have new colours and designs each season ? i’m new to this whole thing !!! but this bag is so much lighter and less bulky compared to the book tote which i have been using to lug my laptop around !
I've seen a lot of different colors/sizes of steeples available on the US website these days and I have been able to add to cart a couple of times so I think it's a bit easier to get compared to the other bags.

My chat comment today is... if you don't use multi-quote...please do! We are seeing a lot of new people not using it and it's so much more fun with multi-quote! Makes the forum so much easier!
Promise!!
Thank you for saying this!

May I piggy-back also to implore that the chats, questions, or maybe further multiple expressions of wonderments and lavish praises are continued here with the said quote features. It makes a discussion much more free and less prone to deletion. :flowers:

Paging all H experts...🙏🏻

Does anyone know if the mini plume comes with a crossbody strap? I see some secondhand listings with and without a strap in pictures. Thanks!
I don't consider myself an H expert but I know that the new mini plumes come with a crossbody strap because it has rings that straps can attach to, and the handles are proportional to the size of the bag

miniplume.jpg

if the plume you're seeing has long handles, they are probably the old ones that don't have the rings because they're supposed to be hand or arm carried, like this:

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 21.54.36.png

And therefore don't come with a strap

I don't consider myself an H expert but I know that the new mini plumes come with a crossbody strap because it has rings that straps can attach to, and the handles are proportional to the size of the bag

View attachment 5986241

if the plume you're seeing has long handles, they are probably the old ones that don't have the rings because they're supposed to be hand or arm carried, like this:

View attachment 5986244

And therefore don't come with a strap
Thank you for your speedy reply!! 🥰

Reactions: allanrvj
Is there a thread on this forum where one can express sort of a ' fantasy wish' ( I'm sorry I can't come up with a better description) of what one would want in an H bag? For example, wish there was a slip pocket at the back of a Kelly or feet on the 24/24. Just for fun 😊
or this one...

I got multiple compliments on my giant raffia Chanel Deauville tote today at FSH from several SAs, including my own! I thought it was funny. I said I thought they would thumb their noses at Chanel! (Being competitors and all.) And they said no we like Chanel!! Lol.
I sincerely believe real luxury lovers and connoisseurs are not brand snobs. They just like quality and well crafted stuff.

Hello, aside from Space Derby does anyone have a catalog or knowledge of all space-galaxy themed scarves and twillies? Thank you.
I have these vintage designs which are space-themed:
Constellation (45cm)
L'annee des Etoiles (45cm, silk and moussie)
La Voie Lactee (90cm)

You might like to take a look at our SOTD 2022 thread. We did a Star Wars week in May that invited everyone to wear their sci-fi/space/alien themed scarves.