**Hermes Chat**

1. Continued from here.

2. A new thread! Woo-hoo!

3. And. . . we're off!
    LDM, the "eat me" "drink me" brainstorm came from csshopper. I WISH I could take credit for it, but alas, all I came up with was a take-home dodo.

4. Woohoo! Post number 4!!

5. We are a "chatty" group, aren't we!

6. luckydogmom, your senior project presentation is just so beau-ti-ful! did you make it yourself?

7. That senior project is incredible. So much talent.................and a great mom!

8. Yep, I have fallen down the rabbit hole! Well you both gave great ideas :smile:

9. Oh goodness no, that is simply a photo of my DS with his car as he was leaving to give his senior presentation. I just "water colored" the photo for a fun vintage look!

10. well, that's lovely anyway, even if it's only water colored; I wouldn't be able to even color that!

11. I could never even "paint by numbers"! It's fabulous!

12. I can paint by numbers............does that count for anything?

13. LDM,

I was about to be VERY impressed. It's really a lovely picture.I was thinking you are really a creative whomever woman. Watercolors are hard. I was a painting major in college for two years until I switched over to graphic design.

Now, I'm thinking what a cool app. And you are still a wonder woman in my book. Congrats on Kirby Senior project.

I have about 1000 irons in the fire right now, including converting my sitting room into a "girl cave."

My love to all.

14. I want a girl cave! (Though I guess my closet might count!)

15. #15 Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    That's in essence what I'm doing-- converting/expanding a room into a closet--treasure room--oasis. My sitting room was the most ill used space in my house--and we don't have the room for underutilized spaces. My house is not a McMansion. I want a pretty and peaceful place to read and knit. I've been moving my H collection to the sitting room. I got rid of a huge desk.

My synagogue is having a yard sale this weekend. I'm getting rid of all kinds of junk--Dance Dance Revolution pads and all those silly instruments that has not been touched in 4 years-- I forget the name of the program that they went with. It was the rage a few years ago. Perfect Yard Sale fodder.

I found a really cool armless sofa at Crate and Barrel. I want to get something that's a little custom and was quoted a price verbally by a sales person who was evidently not fluent with the line. When I went to order tonight. My "custom" order was $1K more than I was verbally quoted. I also found a great pole lamp and mirror. So now I'm off to write to the store manager. I will pay the extra $ for the sofa if needed. But this would be the last time I purchase something from them. I was there till after 9 pm today.

So I need to think of my best case to the SM.

I also found the perfect rug cashmere throw and curtains, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice