Help me identify this Ferragamo, please! The official thread

i found this black leather bag at a thrift store but can't find anything on the internet about it. it's # is br211690 and it has a "little shoe" as the clasp that keeps the purse flap closed. HELP please! thanks

DSC00054.jpg

hi there, anyone knows what is this called? i heard from the sales girl that it's the spring/summer 09 series. TIA

OK, I asked my San Francisco SA and he said this bag was only available in the Asian market. That is all the info I can get.

I'm considering buying this bag (my first Ferragamo!) and was wondering if anyone could identify it for me. Thank you!

Attachments

• ferragamo1.jpg
    ferragamo1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 562
  • ferragamo2.jpg
    ferragamo2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 565
It happens about once or twice a year normally in the summer. This happens at Saks (Neimans will put some random fendi spy bags and higher end juicy's on sale) The Neiman spy bags are normally non classics and are the smaller versions. Saks will put a variety of designer bags on sale. It's best to stop by during the pre-sale and put them on hold. They are based on a first come first serve basis and it is better to go to a store if possible rather than ordering online. I have noticed the online ferragamos tend to be the "ugly" weird ones. I got a black marisa at one of these saks sales for only $600.

HI! i'm desperate!! i can't find the name or a picture of this bag anyways.. has anyone seen the movie confessions of a shopaholic??? it's a a beautiful green shoulder bag square shaped and thin... with a thick metal chain similar to the marc jacobs stam bag chains.. isla fisher never wore it in the movie.. but she was holding it towards the end of the movie when she's sitting in the office talking to her debt collection with a bunch of pennies everywhere.

does anyone know what bag i'm referring too??? please help!

It's a big bag, could anyone pls help me recognize this Ferragamo bag?
Thank you very much!;)

111.jpg

image005.jpg

It's a big bag, could anyone pls tell me its name and year?
Thank you very much!;)

111.jpg

image005.jpg

no one has seen it before?...:amazed:

Last edited by a moderator:
wsgylg - Sorry, we a re a low traffic forum. The name of this bag is called the Marianna. It has been made for a few seasons. I believe the name of that color could be Mercurio. I do not know the season. Anyone else want to chime in?