Help me identify this Ferragamo, please! The official thread

Yah, I found a red patent one that had the extra straps. I'm glad I have the one with extra straps, the others are a little plain for my taste :P I put it in the reference library. Now that I have it out I have to leave it on the table to admire. LOL It smells really good too jburgh :roflmfao:

You're right, I finally was able to find one on google that looks like mine :smile: Thanks!

I actually think Celtico is a slightly different style; yours is of the Luccheto collection, called the Katerina. It looks very similar to Celtico, but then Ferragamo gives very similar products a whole bunch of names! Someone once posted the red version here, very gorgeous!

^Sorry, I fell asleep! LOL I just realized that I spelled the word with one less t, sorry!!! The correct spelling would be Lucchetto, and in Italian it means "padlock", so I guess that makes sense!

Dear ladies, does anyone know how can I id this bag? Dont have a picture, but it was last fall in the Saks and Bloomies stores, it is a large black WOVEN leather bag. It is entirely woven in thick leather strands. Any idea what is the name of it?
Thanks!!