Help me identify this Ferragamo, please! The official thread

Hi,

I got this bag as a Christmas gift at least 3 years ago. Its stamped Salvatore Ferragamo inside but I've only ever seen it once in a Tatler magazine feature of what was inside someone's wardrobe and their version was the exact bag but in a tiger print, not zebra.

I'm sorry the picture is REALLY bad, but can anyone help me with what it's called, what season it's from and maybe what the value of it is?

Thanks.

Attachments

• ferragamo..JPG
    ferragamo..JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 714
Hi,

I got this bag as a Christmas gift at least 3 years ago. Its stamped Salvatore Ferragamo inside but I've only ever seen it once in a Tatler magazine feature of what was inside someone's wardrobe and their version was the exact bag but in a tiger print, not zebra.

I'm sorry the picture is REALLY bad, but can anyone help me with what it's called, what season it's from and maybe what the value of it is?

Thanks.

Sorry - I cannot tell what that is. Can you post some bigger and clearer pictures?

attachment.php

Hi, I've never been fortunate enough to have designer bags until now. Although I did find the two in question at estate sales. One is new and one is vintage. Can anyone give me info like style or collection (especially the red one)

The tag said style 21 0864/54
2A16947
Red Cam. cachemire
Tangerine Cam.cachemire

So sorry! Feeling stupid today.

Attachments

• SDC10393.JPG
    SDC10393.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 707
  • SDC10417.JPG
    SDC10417.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 692
  • SDC10402.JPG
    SDC10402.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 733
  • SDC10419.JPG
    SDC10419.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 723
  • SDC10392.JPG
    SDC10392.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 728
this bag is beautiful- can't seem to find it anywhere- would anyone know where they might still have them?? recently saw it in woodbury outlets, but not sure if there might be somewhere else as well- thanks in advance!

Definitely available at the Wrentham Outlet, at least as of this past weekend. Should be a touch over $500.