Help me identify this Ferragamo, please! The official thread

Doreenjoy, thanks v much for your reply! It's a lovely bag but the colour is bit difficult to match with outfits. (not that I'm ungrateful!! :P)

Jemk927 - I can't help you but just thought to say that the orange bag is BEAUTIFUL :love:

photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs124.snc3/17135_257014987654_721447654_3417199_125102_n.jpg

photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs244.ash1/17135_257015002654_721447654_3417201_4503051_n.jpg

anyone know what is the name of these bag call??

my hubby bought from thailand for me. :biggrin:

Hello all! This is my first post in the Ferragamo subforum. I got this just vintage beauty just tonight on Etsy :yahoo: It reminds me of the Ferragamo bow headbands that my mom and my aunt used to be obsessed with in the early 90s. Would someone please tell me it's name? Thanks!

Attachments

• ferragamo1.jpg
    ferragamo1.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 590
Hello all! This is my first post in the Ferragamo subforum. I got this just vintage beauty just tonight on Etsy :yahoo: It reminds me of the Ferragamo bow headbands that my mom and my aunt used to be obsessed with in the early 90s. Would someone please tell me it's name? Thanks!

I can see the picture but do not know this bag. Can you take it to a boutique and ask?

Hi, I just bought this at my local flea mkt, just wondering if anyone here knew the style, etc. I got it at a steal for $2.00 dls...it is a suede grape purple color, and the beads on the strap are like new. The inside is a nice and soft buttery black leather. Thanks in advance.....:smile:

Last edited:
Hi, I just bought this at my local flea mkt, just wondering if anyone here knew the style, etc. I got it at a steal for $2.00 dls...it is a suede grape purple color, and the beads on the strap are like new. The inside is a nice and soft buttery black leather. Thanks in advance.....:smile:

I am not familiar with that one...anyone else?

oops sorry!! I have better pics and a pic of model number but NOT a name :biggrin:

P1010905.jpg

P1010916.jpg

Last edited: